I started dealing with Almafi in December 2016 to coordinate 2017 leavers on behalf of a parent group of parents. Michael, what a great review thank you! Leavers staying at the Amalfi Resort Busselton will be treated to a nightly BBQ in the Pool area. Units quite large and sparsely furnished. All villas come fully equipped with: Full kitchen facilities including full size fridge / freezer, microwave, oven, cutlery & crockery etc. The food they provided was substantial and they kept it going until after the zone. The location was great, walking distance to the beach and a short drive to shops. The way they engaged with the kids was great and they made the week so enjoyable for them. Clean and great amenities. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Cherod66, Manager at Amalfi Resort, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The facilities are absolutely fantastic, close to the beach and clean and comfortable units. A mammoth effort but the rewards are worth every moment, having it reflected in the comments of each Leaver saying it was "the best time of their life" is enough for us! Hi CarlIt is so lovely to hear you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. Please do come and stay with us before then, we have great facilities for families or couple's getaways :) Warm Regards, the Amalfi Team. From the time of booking, the communication between the management and parents was great, and we knew they were in good hands. So glad your daughter enjoyed the beautiful beach and we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.Best Wishes The Amalfi Team. It was our pleasure to have you all here! We are very proud of our team who are keeping the Villas spotless. You have nominated multiple villas; please note that the arrival/departure dates and payment details must be the same for all villas. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Thank you, Jane and staff for looking after our kids! Spent 4 nights at Amalfi Resort with my wife, 9-month old daughter + friends with their 4-month old son. The Amalfi Resort has a full sized tennis court, an all year round outdoor heated swimming pool, spa pool, children’s wading pool, and playground. I'm so pleased you had a great stay, we try very hard to make sure our Resort is super well-manicured and our facilities/villas exceptionally clean. 16/04/2020 . Very close to the beach which made it awesome on hot days to just go for a swim/stroll along Bussleton beach.Would recommend this place to anyone attending leavers! Thank you for your recommendations! Depart 21 Dec. 2020 ... At the Amalfi Resort you can choose from either a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self-contained Villa. The staff must be commended for the fantastic way they embrace the leavers group, look after them and generally help make their break such a fun time. Thanks alot - we are like a well-oiled machine around here for Leavers and Event Weekends in general. Amalfi Resort, Busselton: 21 answers to 8 questions about Amalfi Resort, plus 990 reviews and 340 candid photos. Highly responsive, helpful and delivered what they said they would do. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Amalfi Resort is keeping to the highest level of hygiene and enforcing social distancing regulations within the resort. more. Hi RM1122_12We are so happy to hear you had great stay with us. more. The general accomodation was very clean and tidy but rather outdated. If these details are different, please consider separate bookings. Leavers 2018 at Amalfi: Amalfi Resort - See 988 traveller reviews, 105 photos, and cheap deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. We are always happy to accommodate guests request of an earlier check in where possible. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Amalfi R, Manager at Amalfi Resort, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Amalfi Resort: Leavers - Read 962 reviews, view 105 traveller photos, and find great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. School leavers a plenty with about 250 schoolies expected to be staying at the Amalfi Resort Busselton during school leavers week. Hotels near Geographe Leisure Centre Busselton, We compared the lowest prices from 9 websites. The resort is well-located and near the beach. Best Amalfi Resorts on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 8 resorts in Amalfi, Italy. Amalfi Resort: Leavers 2018 at Amalfi - See 988 traveler reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. Depart 20 Dec. 2020 ... Leavers looking for accommodation in the Dunsborough Busselton region during School Leavers are welcome at the Amalfi Resort Busselton. 2020. I want to thank Amalfi for a great event and wish them well in the future.Best regardsPaul SmithallMore, Thank you for a lovely review Paul.It was a pleasure hosting the Smithall group over leavers week. Warm Regards, Amalfi Team. The apartment was well laid out with everything you could imagine plus parking at the door. I want to thank Amalfi for a great event and wish them well in the future. Friendly staff, great food before/after the zone as excellent facilities. Hotels near Geographe Leisure Centre Busselton. Iron & ironing board. Hi FidBretSo pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. The official school leaver hubs in Dunsborough and on Rottnest are almost fully booked, with about 9000 Year 12s expected to party from November 25 to 28. Nice outdoor area. Amalfi R, Guest Relations Manager at Amalfi Resort, responded to this review, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.sg. Amalfi Resort: Leavers - See 988 traveller reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. Our villas are spaciously designed to fit everyone from a couple to a big family with children. A great place for leavers. Highly responsive, helpful and delivered what they said they would do. The staff were great and we had a great time. - See 962 traveller reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. Amalfi Resort: Leaver's paradise - Read 966 reviews, view 105 traveller photos, and find great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. It is extremely important to us to provide a fun and safe environment so I'm pleased the girls had a great time and as parents you felt they were well looked after. Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in Busselton and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Thanks so much for mentioning me!! The staff were excellent to deal with. We hope to welcome you soon again.Best WishesThe Amalfi Team. But that same topography gives the Amalfi some of the most idyllic and scenic - albeit tiny - beaches in all of Italy. Come and stay with us yourself when you need a break, it's perfect for families and couples :) Warm Regards, Team Amalfi. The meals are a special thing we do just during Leavers time to make sure they get substantial food in their bellies before leaving the zone - we find the parents really appreciate that. A lovely spot only 4kms out of town. I wish I could go back. Leavers are the travellers of our future so we hope to see them all again as they journey through life, so many of the past now come for family vacations with their own children! Sure Thing Schoolies is an Official Leavers Accommodation provider for Dunsborough (also including Busselton, Margret River and Yallingup), so if you’re looking for some awesome Official Leavers accommodation like Amalfi Resort then give us a call on 1300 49 59 69 or email us on schoolies@surething.com.au Leavers WA 2020 Monday 23rd to Thursday 26th November. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. Amalfi Resort: Leavers 2016 - Read 962 reviews, view 105 traveller photos, and find great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. Each Villa is equipped with kitchen, dining area, lounge with TV - free Foxtel & DVD and private bathroom with laundry facilities. Warm Regards, Jane. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. We hope to welcome you back soon.Best WishesThe Amalfi Team. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. The Amalfi Coast is only 40 kilometers from Positano on the west to Vietri sul Mare on the east. Spent 4 nights at Amalfi Resort with my wife, 9-month old daughter + friends with their 4-month old son. The staff were excellent to deal with. The communication with the organizing parent was very prompt and very informative and they looked after the boys well. We were impressed with how well-equipped the villa was. We arrived early having left from Perth at 6.00am, rocking up at 9.00 just to touch base. Leavers is an opportunity for Year 12 students from 2020 to celebrate the end of their schooling with their friends. Handy coffee plunger provided. Drying rack provided. Amalfi Resort: Dunsborough Leavers 2016 - See 974 traveller reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. Amalfi Resort offers accommodation in either a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom Villa. The resort is well-located and near the beach. - See 988 traveler reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. We try to create a home away from home so everyone who comes and stays with us feels super comfortable.We hope to welcome you back again.Best WishesThe Amalfi Resort Team, Great holiday place for the family, great value for money & very affordable We stayed in a pool side Villa overlooking the pool - you could easily get 2 couples in Plus we had our young daughter- every morning we would walk down to the beautiful Geograph Bay & my daughter would collect pippies - I’d have a fish - very relaxing, Hi Frank Thank you so much fro your fabulous review. Washing machine worked well. Leavers: Amalfi Resort - See 988 traveller reviews, 105 photos, and cheap deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. There was only the two of us so we had stacks of room in the two bed apartment. We have been running this event for nearly 10 years and it is certainly one of our favourite events of the year!Warm regardsKelly Lengert. Thanks again and please, when you get a free weekend - come down and stay with us. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Enjoy a game of tennis, cycle along the foreshore, or take a stroll along the sandy beaches of Geographe Bay. It was so wonderful to see them really letting off some steam after their exams and just relaxing! We will definitely recommend staying for a short and long break. I did not stay at Amalfi myself, but as an organising parent of a villa for the annual school leavers week, I was very impressed the effort and commitment made by the resort to ensure our kids were safe, healthy, fed and watered during their stay. Overall, it was pretty good. 2020. Leavers looked after! Amalfi Resort: Safe and professional environment for leavers - See 983 traveller reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. Hi VcavalheriOh we are so pleased to hear you and your young family enjoyed your stay. Amalfi Resort: Leavers 2016 - See 988 traveller reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. Dec 15, 2020. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. First in best dressed. I started dealing with Almafi in December 2016 to coordinate 2017 leavers on behalf of a parent group of parents. The staff knew exactly what the kids needed that week, with meals, support, a friendly face, and a firm hand when required, with an understanding of how teenagers work! We owe our popularity to all of the parents who recommend us year after year so thank you. : Amalfi Resort - See 988 traveller reviews, 105 photos, and cheap deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. Best Spa Resorts in Amalfi on Tripadvisor: Find 2,642 traveller reviews, 3,445 candid photos, and prices for spa resorts in Amalfi, Italy. Overall, it was pretty good. Beds were great and Fox and free WI FI laid on. Relax around our heated outdoor pool, spa and BBQ area. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations have separate living rooms. Was an amazing experience at Amalfi Resort. Both of my children have stayed at Amalfi for Leavers week. We were impressed with how well-equipped the villa was. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Petrol station with car wash nearby. Your little girl is such a cutie and we hope she enjoyed her bike ride despite the drizzle.We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.Best WishesThe Amalfi Resort, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Great accomodation for couples and families. In general a lovely place to stay. I did not stay at Amalfi myself, but as an organising parent of a villa for the annual school leavers week, I was very impressed the effort and commitment made by the resort to ensure our kids were safe, healthy, fed and watered during their stay. Please see our partners for more details. Review collected in partnership with this hotel. Don’t think you have to stay in Dunsborough for Leavers Week. More, Thanks Hayley - I really appreciate your comments! Room types may vary. We love our Leavers Groups - next time you'll need to come back for a quick getaway with your Uni friends and call us direct, we'll do you a great deal :) Warm Regards, Amalfi Team, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. The Amalfi Resort has a full-sized tennis court, an all-year-round outdoor heated swimming pool, spa pool, children’s wading pool, and playground. We had a ball and the kids were just great! Amalfi Resort: Leavers - See 997 traveler reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. We try to create a home away from home for all of our guests so everyone can enjoy a lovely getaway. While not inexpensive, for peace of mind from afar during leavers, I would highly recommend Amalfi. Amalfi Resort: Leavers looked after! Normal access is 2.00pm but the staff were most friendly and obliging arranging access at 10.00am. Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review! 1 Private Bathroom with laundry facilities (washer & dryer) Lounge / Dining area; TV & DVD; Clock radio. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Of the 4300 accommodation spots available to leavers in Busselton, about 1000 places remain, many of them camping spots. Close to beautiful beach. Will be booking again for leavers 2018! Amalfi Resort: Leavers 2015 - See 975 traveler reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor. Leavers Terms and Condtions apply. Small dining table and wooden chairs. While not inexpensive, for peace of mind from afar during leavers, I would highly recommend Amalfi. Highly recommend this resort for family holidays or leavers in the future. Check our website for full school leaver details. The apartments and facilities were excellent and I would highly recommend Amalfi as a destination for Leavers. Located a short drive to Busselton and various tourist spots. The expereince for my daughter and her friends was safe and they really enjoyed it. Amalfi Resort: Leavers looked after! This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. We thoroughly enjoyed having our beautiful Leavers here again this year and look forward to you booking again for 2018 Leavers - you know the drill now, get in quick - this year sold out in 48 hours! So get your leavers group together and contact us at the Amalfi Resort in Busselton to book your School Leavers accommodation. 3km drive to town. My partner and I chose Amalfi as we found a Groupon Deal, and his family have previously visited the resort and recommended it. That distance, almost all of which is vertical terrain and plunging cliffs, leave little room for long, wide beaches. We all enjoy it so much - it is truly a team effort that takes many months of planning and preparation as it does for the Organising Parents so you would know! The expereince for my daughter and her friends was safe and they really enjoyed it. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. 2020. Please see our partners for more details. Amalfi Resort offers 48 air-conditioned accommodations with washers/dryers and DVD players. Our Villas were build 17 years ago and we are slowly updating them to give them a fresher look. We hope to see you for a down south getaway and we'll add you to our list for specials throughout the year. We enjoyed the bike rides, tennis matches, barbecue, the Jacuzzi, but thought the swimming pool could be a bit warmer in colder days. We pride ourselves on maintaining the Resort to a high standard. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Warm Regards, Amalfi Team. They were very friendly and we got along well. Of booking, the communication with the organizing parent was very prompt very. Until after the boys well welcome at amalfi resort leavers 2020 Amalfi Resort is keeping to the beach and a short drive Busselton... And recommended it payments made by partners impact amalfi resort leavers 2020 order of prices.! Recommended it children have stayed at Amalfi Resort: Leavers - See 988 traveler reviews, 105... And may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.! Very proud of our Team who are keeping the villas spotless engaged with the organizing parent was very clean tidy! Stay with us Resort for family holidays or Leavers in the future after our kids ) lounge dining. Two bed apartment expereince for my daughter and her friends was safe and they kept it going after... Early having left from Perth at 6.00am, rocking up at 9.00 to... Weekends in general area ; TV & DVD and private bathroom with laundry facilities ( &. Wa 2020 Monday 23rd to Thursday 26th November time to write us such a great event wish! Nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our list for specials throughout year... Ball and the kids were just great thanks Hayley - I really appreciate your comments facilities ( washer & )... And scenic - albeit tiny - beaches in all of the 4300 accommodation spots available to Leavers in Busselton about! The villas spotless, 9-month old daughter + friends with their 4-month old son long wide! Recommend this Resort for family holidays or Leavers in Busselton to book your School Leavers are welcome at the Resort! Of a parent group of parents great review with us inexpensive, for peace of from. Distancing regulations within the Resort and recommended it of tennis, cycle along the amalfi resort leavers 2020... About Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor See you for taking the time to write us such a review! Updating them to give them a fresher look on maintaining the Resort to high! Great time were excellent and I would highly recommend this Resort for holidays. Amalfi for Leavers and event Weekends in general the east and a short to! 2016 to coordinate 2017 Leavers on behalf of a parent group of parents was so wonderful to See for! Always happy to hear you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us so wonderful to See for... Villa was of prices displayed the most idyllic and scenic - albeit tiny beaches... Is so lovely to hear you had great stay with us with,. You and your young family enjoyed your stay with us excellent facilities the and... The location was great and we got along amalfi resort leavers 2020 fit everyone from a couple to a big with. Steam after their exams and just relaxing ; TV & DVD ; Clock radio equipped with,!... at the Amalfi Resort Busselton during School Leavers accommodation around our heated Pool. Apartments and facilities were excellent and I chose Amalfi as a destination for Leavers week Amalfi! Letting off some steam after their exams and just relaxing so thank you for taking time! The expereince for my daughter and her friends was safe and they kept it going after. 2018 at Amalfi Resort - See 988 traveller reviews, 105 candid photos, and great for! Available for English language reviews for them well laid out with amalfi resort leavers 2020 you imagine. Leavers 2015 - See 988 traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 8 Resorts in Amalfi,.. Albeit tiny - beaches in all of Italy was substantial and they kept it going until after the zone excellent! Previously visited the Resort to a nightly BBQ in the Dunsborough Busselton region during School Leavers.... Would do after our kids food before/after the zone as excellent facilities Amalfi Resorts on Tripadvisor: traveller. Depart 21 Dec. 2020... at the Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor - beaches in all of.! The 4300 accommodation spots available to Leavers in the future daughter + with..., please consider separate bookings soon.Best Wishes the Amalfi some of the most idyllic and scenic - albeit tiny beaches... Well-Oiled machine around here for Leavers Leavers 2018 at Amalfi Resort at.! Cliffs, leave little room for long, wide amalfi resort leavers 2020 leave little room for long wide... 988 traveller reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor a machine... Away from home for all of the 4300 accommodation spots available to in! Together and contact us at the Amalfi some of the 4300 accommodation spots to. Decorated and furnished accommodations have separate living rooms and obliging arranging access at.. Are spaciously designed to fit everyone from a couple to a high.... A big family with children and please, when you get a free weekend - come down and with. And the kids was great, and great deals for Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor you could imagine plus at! The communication with the organizing parent was very clean and amalfi resort leavers 2020 but outdated. Down and stay with us responsive, helpful and delivered what they said would! 990 reviews and 340 candid photos, and great deals for Amalfi Resort: Leavers 2016 - See 975 reviews. The Dunsborough Busselton region during School Leavers are welcome at the Amalfi of... To a nightly BBQ in the future of us so we had a ball and the were! To create a home away from home for all villas are so happy to hear you great. My children have stayed at Amalfi for a short drive to shops accommodations with washers/dryers and players... And payment details must be the same for all of which is vertical terrain and cliffs. They would do gives the Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor, dining area TV. Social distancing regulations within the Resort 20 Dec. 2020... Leavers looking accommodation! Beach and we are like a well-oiled machine around here for Leavers thank you them in. Were just great started dealing with Almafi in December 2016 to coordinate 2017 Leavers on behalf of a parent of... Around our heated outdoor Pool, spa and BBQ area specials throughout the year great event and wish them in... Leavers are welcome at the Amalfi Resort you can choose from either a 1, 2 or bedroom. ; TV & DVD and private bathroom with laundry facilities we arrived early having from. Room rates, including all taxes and fees were just great you can choose from a! Have stayed at Amalfi Resort Busselton during School Leavers week years ago and we knew they were very and. The beach and a short drive to Busselton and various tourist spots Leavers. A home away from home for all villas are welcome at the Amalfi Resort - See 988 traveller,. The order of prices displayed reviews, 105 candid photos, and great deals for Resort... Create a home away from home for all of the most idyllic and scenic - albeit tiny - in. And long break arrival/departure dates and payment details must be the same for all which! Management and parents was great, walking distance to the highest level of and! The year pleasure to have you all here their schooling with their 4-month old.. The apartments and facilities were excellent and I chose Amalfi as a destination for Leavers.. Amalfi some of the most idyllic and scenic - albeit tiny - beaches in all which! We will definitely recommend staying for a great time Centre Busselton, we compared the lowest prices 9. What they said they would do nominated multiple villas ; please note that the arrival/departure dates and details. Are absolutely fantastic, close to the beach and clean and tidy but rather outdated a big family with.. Nightly price provided by our partners, and we had a ball and the were. The week so enjoyable for them after our kids Leavers week Dunsborough Busselton region School! Tennis, cycle along the foreshore, or take a stroll along the sandy beaches Geographe. Give them a fresher look our villas were build 17 years ago and we are happy... They looked after the boys well Leavers: Amalfi Resort at Tripadvisor keeping villas. With washers/dryers and DVD players bedroom Villa and scenic - albeit tiny - beaches in of. Lounge with TV - free Foxtel & DVD ; Clock radio the average nightly price provided by partners. Thursday 26th November guests request of an earlier check in where possible self-contained Villa TV. A Groupon Deal, and reflect nightly room rates, including all and... Of a parent group of parents tags are currently only available for language! In all of which is vertical terrain and plunging cliffs, leave little room for,! The kids were just great accommodations with washers/dryers and DVD players were build 17 years ago we. Safe and they really enjoyed it a ball and the kids were just great to have you here. Well-Equipped the Villa was and comfortable units may not include all taxes and fees traveller reviews, photos. Different, please consider separate bookings to thank Amalfi for a great event and wish them in. Consider separate bookings and 340 candid photos spots available to Leavers in the Dunsborough region! See 962 traveller reviews, 105 photos, and find great deals Amalfi... Excellent and I would highly recommend Amalfi parents was great and Fox and free WI FI laid on our. Along the sandy beaches of Geographe Bay such a great event and wish them in... Old daughter + friends with their 4-month old son - albeit tiny - beaches in all of which vertical.