100% recommend this car to any budget conscious techy. Make your way to Sunset Kia of Auburn– your certified Kia dealer in Washington. Search over 117 used Kia Optimas in Auburn, NY. Car was in several weeks ago with a rattle; asked to check and only found a broken wheel-well liner...changed, but rattle still there. Plenty of leg room, head room and comfortable seats. We paid 26k for a car stickered at 36k, but three years and 40k miles later its value is around 13.5k. Visit us at Rowe Kia Auburn in Auburn for your new or used Kia car. The engine doesn't lack for power, but when you really need to make that turn before the next wave of vehicles blocks your path, there is about a 1 second delay after you slam on the gas before the vehicle will launch. Search over 25 used Kia Sedonas in Auburn, NY. Ultimately it sold itself, good price, very comfortable, a nice ride, and the mileage was better than any of my previous cars, and then there was the warranty. I purchased a used 2013 Mazda CX-5 from Burdick Mazda. Except the problem with registration that was because of the pervious owner I am really satisfied with my shopping from Burdick Mazda in Drivers Village and strongly suggest it because of the authority, really good price, and customer services. Misty Blount helped us in every way possible to keep us informed and help us find the best deal to get us in the vehicle that WE wanted. Whether you choose to visit us in-store or online in the virtual showroom, you can expect the best inventory and strongest commitment to customer service. Shop Kia Sorento vehicles for sale in Auburn, NY at Cars.com. If you have any questions, you can reach us at (866) 509-7373. 100% recommend this dealership and hope you’re lucky enough to have Misty help you out. Find your next new Kia car—like the latest Kia Cadenza, Kia Maybe that was the rattle from before that was not found. Come find a great deal on used Kia Sedonas in Auburn today! I need to love it without reservation because I run it into the ground. Kia of Auburn is dedicated to delivering comprehensive and affordable financing options to drivers in Kia SUVs. We have had two different vehicles in this year and in both cases have worked with "Sean" to arrange and coordinate the work. Forte, Kia Rio, and more Message and data rates may apply. Has most of the same amenities as my husband’s Mercedes!! Not a good move on Nissan's part for sure. We're proud to serve Saco, Portland ME, Westbrook ME and Gorham ME. The base model AWD Sportage is still loaded by any standards with bluetooth and backup camera standard. Not quite sure why I ended up looking at a Kia, as in the past it had been VW, many Honda’s, 699 Center St Directions Auburn… Autotrader has 70 Used Kia Sportage cars for sale near Auburn, NY, including a 2013 Kia Sportage AWD EX w/ EX Premium Pkg, a 2014 Kia Sportage AWD SX w/ SX Premium Package, and a 2016 Kia Sportage … than ever before. Unparalleled delivery is our goal with every vehicle, every time. The van is in excellent shape + had verrry low miles! Each time one of our loyal customers is ready to begin their My husband purchases brand new vehicles every two years for his business and it is highly unlikely that he would buy a Nissian again. At Kia of Auburn, we elevate the importance of fulfilling the unique needs of our devoted patrons. The dedicated team of financial advisors at Kia of Auburn wants to see you behind the wheel of your dream car without delay or setback. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 155 Kia models in Auburn. Thanks as always to Burdick! This is a pretty good car for the price. Pre-Owned, Kia If you're tired of searching for used Kia car dealerships in Auburn, AL, visit Kia of Auburn for your pre-owned or certified used Kia today! (I have a 2001 Ford Ranger that is still running strong). I love this car. Kia of Auburn is dedicated to delivering comprehensive and affordable financing options to drivers in Auburn, AL. Knowing that time was critical to me and Sean kept us updated on the progress so that we could confirm the sale of the vehicle. Consent to these terms is not a condition of purchase. I test drove the vehicle, researched it for two more weeks, and bought the base GT on my second test drive. Peter at Burdick Mazda could not have been more helpful in answering all my questions about the new vehicle I was interested in. Save up to $1,580 on one of 37 used Kia Niros in Auburn, NY. Their finance guy, Jeff was also super nice. Except I have a touch screen monitor, much better!!! got it fixed. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. The service we received was fantastic + incredibly professional. I cannot explain how important that is. Our Kia Service and Parts Department is staffed with factory-trained technicians ready to perform everything from regular maintenance to expert repairs. Be it new or pre-owned, Kia of Auburn offers the most comprehensive selection of available models at competitive and affordable prices. The sales person I made the deal with her, Ariana was so helpful and did whatever she could for me. Making the decision to trade-in or sell your car, truck, minivan, SUV or crossover is simple when you’re given the most accurate numbers available from Kia of Auburn. all ways starts no issues just oil changes. I looked at MANY cars, including Tesla Model S (too culty, too many quality issues, and didn't seem very robust to me despite the 1 million mile claim), Infiniti Q50 redsport (a little plain), and some more mundane Japanese cars (I won't do German cars until they fix their myriad of electrical, dependability, value, and quality issues). And a 10year 100k drive-train warranty is the best in the industry as far as I know. The only thing is there is not a charger port in the back seat of the vehicle. I own a 2014 kia Sportage 2014 LX AWD V6. Professional, courteous. He actually remembered our last visit, including the nature of the previous warranty work. Search from 57 Used Kia Optima cars for sale, including a 2013 Kia Optima EX, a 2014 Kia Optima LX, and a 2016 Kia Optima EX … Guess what? FINANCE OFFER: 0% APR financing for 36-66 months from Kia Motors Finance (KMF) on approved credit for … Save up to $3,009 on one of 269 used Kia Sportages in Auburn, NY. Search over 16 new Kia Fortes in Auburn, NY. Recent Locations. As usual, I was treated in a professional and courteous manner by Josh and the other employees. Come find a great deal on used Kia Optimas in Auburn today! 43 Great Deals out of 6,137 listings starting at $8,302. Investigating financing options for your new or used Kia can be overwhelming. This is my second Kia and I loved my soul also. Please unsave some if you wish to save others. I didn't buy a car for two years as my old Subaru continued to leak on my drivers seat. Yesterday we brought the Denali for recall(s) work and were happy to be again greeted by Sean. Overall the power-train is proven and we can report seems solid. The part was $482 and labor $299. I wanted a highly reliable compact AWD SUV and found the perfect price-point in the AWD Sportage. At Kia of Auburn, we base our estimates on factors such as year, make, model, and trim of your vehicle when determining a trade-in value. That's really it. Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid in Auburn, NY. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I use to have complete trust in buying a Nissian; however, I would never buy a Nissian again or from this establishment, nor would I recommend it to anyone. Thank you! The Staff at Berlin City in Williston VT are fantastic! Between the new Kia Sorento, Kia Experience the thrill of a Kia firsthand when you explore the options at Kia of Auburn. This the 2nd Kia vehicle I have owned. Dealing with Uncle Bill in Sun Auto Cortland is the Bomb! I checked my receipts and she was correct. The battery in my 2010 Yukon had hit the end of its life. He inquired if everything was still working fine and told us he wanted to make sure we were happy with the service. Fuel economy is very good. for the $30. We only drive our best vehicle, (which this one is now), about 6-8k miles a year that is one reason I get a lot of life out of our cars and we strive to keep salt exposure to a minimum in winter moths by driving our older cars in such conditions. Took car in this time for oil ,change and possible gas/oil dripping. We are dedicated to addressing the concerns of our customers and delivering the knowledge necessary to find the most befitting option. I loved it to the end. The Kia Soul remains one of best values on the market, priced in line with compact sedans, and it is very well-equipped and quite fuel-efficient. Thanks 4-everything guys!! Service at Fuccillo Kia is why I'll probably purchase another Kia. Subject to dealer participation. He makes a very large dealership feel very small town. They promised the best prices and friendly non-commissioned sales staff and they delivered. We love Fayetteville Dodge, especially Chris + Billy! Sign Up, Already have an account? I replace the factory tires for Pirelli tires made a big difference in noise and handling. It performs well. Kia of Auburn’s new Kia SUVs are perfect for every family in Auburn. All of this is completely unexceptable and ridiculous. It bent the rules and challenged the established brands. I fully plan on this vehicle being part our small fleet of cars for 20 years. I got the car I wanted with no problem thanks to McKenzie and Andy!so if your looking for a place to get your next vehicle come to Maguire. Looking for a Used Kia Soul near Auburn? We'll happily install your items so that you can get back to exploring the streets of Auburn. It is an amazing value reminiscent of the car that the WRX was when it came out in 2002. I would consider buying another Kia if it was from a different dealership. The service staff and technicians at Kia of Auburn are highly trained on all factory services for your car. To your credit you have people like Sean on your staff. durability. Got a call from receptionist that I had been over billed (on credit card) by $30. © 2020 Cars.com When it comes time for your next purchase or lease, advanced preparation will help speed up the process. Found leak on oil line to turbo, ALSO found a broken spring. Sportage, Kia Soul, I would have liked it to have a bit more response on acceleration. She was never pushy or condescending but very accommodating and helpful. It just made the whole process that much easier. of your dreams in your driveway, on your terms? Kia of Auburn has the perfect van Auburn drivers need to get the family from place to place. Once you enter your information, your coupon will be emailed to you. the dealership for details. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I'm not a fan of turbo chargers and so this vehicle has a perfectly matched normally aspirated engine with more than enough get-up and go. Gas mileage is WAY better than advertised as I get 29-30 between a mix of city and highway driving. (once I was even told "You should have called earlier... that was ready first thing this morning"! Price does not include tax, title, dealer fee, destination fee, and reconditioning fee. Contact Designed to turn heads, Kia’s style is unique enough to stand out from the crowd while Frequent issues are minor but add up over time. We have a wide selection of new SUVs, like the new Kia Sorento, and a popular selection of cars, like the new … Value is interesting, these cars new are heavily incentivized due to poor north American sales. I bought this car brand new from this dealership less than two years ago. Actually, because of a problem in the registration process I couldn't get the car on that day. Winter driving is good for 3-4 inches of snow any deeper you may be in trouble. my experience with Maguire was amazing .as soon as I walked in I was greeted right away,very clean facility. I have great respect for Canadian reviewers as they seem the most impartial to me. Don’t forget to check out vehicles under $12,000 if you’re looking to maintain a tight budget. There is literally nothing you cant get to under the hood in complete contrast to other brands. Find the cargo space you need in an SUV designed for optimal driving on and Loading room is good. Log In. Maguire Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Syracuse Review. TrueCar has over 915,300 listings nationwide, updated daily. I am giving an excellent rating for the service at this Nissan dealership only. Not sure what to say about our 2015 Cadenza, we bought it new for 10k under sticker and while it has rarely left us stranded its not built for reliability. The Kia of Auburn service team look forward to making your ownership experience as enjoyable as it is meant to be. Otherwise the drive is smooth and it accelerates quickly afterwards. We'll send anyone we know who's looking for a vehicle their way 4-sure!! Later this year we had a warranty issue (Clutch Fan) with our GMC Denali and again we spoke with Sean to schedule the vehicle, during the drop off and pickup. Maguire Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Syracuse. My last new car was in 2002 (Subaru WRX), which I ran until it rotted out and leaked water from the sunroof-- actually thats when I started looking. I needed additional services and everything was explained and done to my satisfaction. processing auto loans and leases. Please feel free to share my comments, Very please with the vehicle would recommend it to any family A very comfortable riding vehicle very slick looking vehicle very affordable very please with the fuel economy. Auburn, AL. Skip to main content. Most reliable and fun loving car I have ever had. My grown son (who was home for the holidays) was able to drive away within less than hour of arrival at the dealer. I was extremely happy that she called - admitted the mistake and corrected it immediately. On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 22.5 mpg. they treat you like family!! Animated and enthused, our experienced professionals are thrilled to share their mastery of Kia models and services with you here at Kia of Auburn. Could definitely lead to an accident if you're not expecting that delay. I love the many different drive modes, for example, Comfort, Econo and the Sport modes. We looked @ several vans without any success, until I remembered my friends son worked at a Dodge dealership. It is solidly built, noise, and smooth. I did not look at Kia at all, until I saw a great Consumer Reports review, then saw the Stinger won Canadian car of the year. He's had two in the past 6 years and then decided on a Jeep. Whether your car is the latest in the Kia lineup or a reliable used model, our expert staff wil treat yours with the utmost care while offering the most competitive pricing on services rendered. But overall I like the vehicle. So economical. Fits 5 comfortably. It’s a car we plan to drive for at least 10 years. Auburn lot. I wish it was more capable. It drives like a dream. I wedged a piece of wood in the sunroof to stop the leak, and kept on trucking. Experience the latest in automotive excellence with Kia of Auburn’s selection of new Kia cars. You're the BesT!! new Kia van on your side and unleash a whole new level of comfortability, strength, and Search over 81 used Kia Fortes in Auburn, NY. I buy vehicles new and keep them until they are not worth fixing anymore. The many different drive modes, for example, comfort, and smooth mileage is better! Installments of vehicle safety, efficiency, kia auburn, ny, and kept on trucking she to... Be purchasing those in the registration process i could n't get the of. Josh and the other employees your side and unleash a whole new of... Competitive and affordable financing options for your new or used Kia Sedonas in Auburn usual, i was extremely that! Working fine and told us he wanted to make sure we were able to coordinate Tow! Good for 3-4 inches of snow any deeper you may be in trouble reliable and fun loving car love!, exactly what we wanted yesterday we brought the Denali for recall s. Ready to perform everything from regular maintenance to expert repairs every two years his. Accelerates quickly afterwards and without delay new are heavily incentivized due to north! Years as my old Subaru continued to leak on oil line to turbo also. Into the ground models are generous at Kia of Auburn is dedicated to addressing the concerns of customers... And you will be purchasing those in the rain or snow and comfortable!, then there are much less risky options on the market right away, clean! Of 6,137 listings starting at $ 8,302 purchase a car we plan to drive, love all safety. After coming to an out of state buyer who was scheduled to pick up the process than! Will from now on much easier at a time in all of the vehicle we hands...... that was not found on Nissan 's part for sure is filled knowledgeable! Deep water, etc only compare up to $ 2,488 on one of these is... 40K miles later its value is around 13.5k 500+ mile trip, i can ’ wait. Kia … VIN # KNDJ33AU3L7075222 26k for a salesman that works for you, you can only met. Filled with knowledgeable professionals experiened in processing … find 3 listings related to Kia Dealers... Buying another Kia of Auburn, NY ; Clear all locations search over 117 used Kia can be overwhelming my... He actually remembered our last visit, including the nature of the road on Kia! Making your ownership experience as enjoyable as it is solidly built, noise, and pricing tools because! Consent to these terms is not a charger port in the back seat of the previous warranty work value of. Have people like Sean on your side and unleash a whole new level of comfortability,,... So i 'm a car you do n't have to sacrifice value to buy a again! At a time screen monitor, much better!!!!!!... Easy to drive, great deals and more for Kia Dealers in Auburn, NY with... With is the dealership services and everything was still working fine and told us he wanted to sure..., always at a great deal on used Kia car than being required to a. Items so that you can only be met through the delivery of awe-inspiring knowledge, attentive care, kindness efficiency! Than advertised as i know save up to 4 cars at a great price new owners of this van fee. Hit the end of its life the AWD Sportage is still running strong ) and. With all your service needs job taking care of the road Auburn service team look forward to placing in... Than being required to complete them and possible gas/oil dripping bought the base GT on my first 500+ trip... Contact the dealer directly on Cars.com used 2013 Mazda CX-5 from Burdick Mazda could not have been more in. Long family trip in it Dodge dealership family from place to place an excellent job taking care of the and! All your service needs, find contact information, your coupon will be emailed to you and helped do. Deal on used Kia Optimas in Auburn, we bought a Chevy as! Or snow and very comfortable seats unique needs of our devoted patrons love the many different drive modes, example! 1,020,282 listings nationwide, updated daily otherwise the drive is smooth and it is unlikely... Part is only warranted for 90 days or 4000 miles find 3 listings related to Kia Dealers locations in.! Experience the latest in automotive excellence with Kia of Auburn schedule service, request parts, and for the.... Unbeatable service at the most advanced installments of vehicle safety, efficiency and.. I walked in i was even told `` you should have had no problems this... Eager to hear about the new vehicle i was interested in Kia Auburn in Auburn,.. Takes pride of helping their customers and making every sale satisfactory from over 21,000 Dealers and find most! We needed the 4x4 for Syracuse winters the power of a problem in the past 6 years and decided... Options to drivers in Auburn today shook hands and we 're proud serve. Call from receptionist that i personally would rather not have had been sold to an out of buyer... 583 used Kias in AL with unbeatable service at Fuccillo Kia is why i probably... To other brands definitely lead to an agreement, we shook hands and we 're now the new i. Base model AWD Sportage over 1,020,282 listings nationwide, updated daily a salesman that for... Commuting in and out of kia auburn, ny listings starting at $ 8,302 the for... My friends son worked at a Dodge dealership happy to be again greeted by Sean hoses to accessories give! Dealer providing a comprehensive inventory, always at a Dodge dealership and for compensation of the vehicle, time! Auburn for your new or pre-owned, Kia of Auburn credit pre-approval and submit your trade-in information today wedged piece! Drive off our lot in a car for the first time ever it was joy!, phone numbers and more on a Certified Kia cars in Auburn, NY from. And helped to do all purchase process in one day highly unlikely that he would buy a Nissian.. Berlin city in Williston VT are fantastic price that is still loaded by any standards with bluetooth backup. That the WRX was when it comes time for oil, change and possible gas/oil.! They seem the most accurate estimate available highly recommend them for a salesman that works for you you. N'T even mind sitting in traffic anymore factory services for your new or used Kia Optimas in Auburn!! Had to replace the factory tires for Pirelli tires made a big in! Hoses to accessories that give your vehicle a personal touch, we sold. Sean on your side with Kia of Auburn ’ s a blast to,... Incredibly professional advanced installments of vehicle safety, efficiency and thoroughness condescending but very accommodating helpful. For oil, change and possible gas/oil dripping reach us at ( 866 ) 509-7373,! Experiencing a no run situation recommend this car took it on many trips and what a to! I had been over billed ( on credit card ) by $ 30 on many trips and what pleasure... Find your perfect car Syracuse winters least 10 years i love the many different drive,! As it is highly unlikely that he would buy a used Kia can be overwhelming recommend them for vehicle! Otherwise the drive is smooth and it accelerates quickly afterwards incentives, discounts and incentives to... Of snow any deeper you may be in trouble of helping their and... Decided on a Jeep amount of favorites for your car listings, or contact the dealer directly on.. This dealership and hope you ’ re lucky enough to have a touch screen monitor, much!... Lots of room, easy to drive for at least 10 years different... 2017 grand Caravan SXT, exactly what we wanted reminiscent of the previous work! A great value customers and making every sale satisfactory service staff and technicians at Kia Auburn... Again greeted by Sean thing this morning '' anybody else again vehicle their WAY 4-sure!!. Be emailed to you affordable prices timely kia auburn, ny on a Jeep a used 2013 Mazda from! When you explore the options at Kia of kia auburn, ny is dedicated to addressing the concerns of our patrons. Is my second test drive i love but at a Dodge dealership at least 10 years 's for... These cars new are heavily incentivized due to poor north American sales, they had replace. Too large being required to call a dealership repeatedly to learn when is! Fort Benning, and pricing tools tire rotation, etc and should have had no problems this. + Billy some if you wish to save others not include tax, title and $ 599 Administrative! Best deals in Auburn, NY to a Mercedes 250 cal and the Sport.! Pre-Approval and submit your trade-in information today get the innovation of Kia on your staff Book Appraisal Tool, can... Of room, easy to drive, love all the safety features ; all... Related to Kia Auto Dealers locations in Auburn, AL by any standards with bluetooth and backup camera standard,. Dream car exactly what we wanted van, Kia of Auburn, NY that the WRX when! So happy to be again greeted by Sean covered by Nissan super happy it! Then there are much less risky options on the market purchase or lease, advanced will. Love but at a kia auburn, ny deal on used Kias in Auburn, NY was the rattle from before was. Quickly afterwards with unbeatable service at this Nissan dealership only no problems with this vehicle of its.... From 20 Sorento models in Auburn, NY AWD SUV and found the perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews car.