60 Loch Lomond Ln was last sold on Oct 31, 2019. The Ardlui Hotel in Loch Lomond lies in the ancient heart of Scotland among the breathtaking scenery of The Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, the oldest and most spectacular of the country’s national parks. Loch Lomond is a lake located just 9 miles from Georgetown, in Clear Creek County, in the state of Colorado, United States, near Saint Marys, CO. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including lake trout, brook trout and brown trout here. The other two suggestions can be accessed by passenger car. I started walking along the trail towards James Peak (didn’t realize that was the trail I was walking on. Incline/elevation gain was moderate, compared to other hikes I would definitely say this was on the easier side of moderate...in terms of elevation gain. The trail to Loch Lomond is very rocky. Loch Lomond is a wonderful destination and well worth the 2.5 mile hike up the Jeep road. Loch Lomond and Upper Lakes [CLOSED] is a 2.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Idaho Springs, Colorado that features a lake and is rated as moderate. Large tires. The Outbound works best with JavaScript enabled. adventures and follow local regulations. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath property. 1443 Loch Lomond Ave, Broomfield, CO 80020 is a single family home built in 1989. Les chiens sont les bienvenus sur ce sentier mais seulement en laisse. Le sentier longe un lac et sa difficulté est évaluée comme modérée. The views were great but overall not a huge fan of this hike. Small request: If you feel like your vehicle can't make it up, please don't just park in the road and start hiking. We did not do it, but I would highly recommend accomplishing that for hikers who drive up to the lakes to make it worth your time. I was under the impression that the road added 2.4 miles each way (making the hike more like 9 miles) and that the upper trailhead began at the end of the 4WD road. Trailhead Info. The 1,305 sq. Reservoirs owned by Agriculture Ditch Company. The somewhat advanced trail also means less people at the lake, which is a nice change of pace as it's close to popular hiking trails and Idaho Springs. Definitely way prettier trails in this area. Find 0 photos of the 10 Loch Lomond Ln home on Zillow. Fishing Loch Lomond, CO on 6/4/2020 will be best from 12:00AM through 12:00AM. I have a Nissan Titan with a lift kit. Loch Lomond is a lake located just 9 miles from Georgetown, in Clear Creek County, in the state of Colorado, United States, near Saint Marys, CO. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including lake trout, brook trout and brown trout here. The trail is primarily used for hiking and nature trips and is best used from June until October. Hiking the road up was very challenging but well worth it! ). But be aware! The trail is more of a very rocky dirt road, although I wouldn’t take my car on it. The first mile or two is mostly elevation gain and to be quite honest I thought I was going to die a few times. That entire area is pretty awesome. If you do this, I definitely recommend hiking up to the other three lakes Reynolds, Stewart, and Ohman. Loch Lomond Colorado Loch Lomond is a 4.6-mile out-and-back trail in the Arapaho National Forest managed by the U.S. Forest Service. This is a shared hiking and OHV trail. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. If that time won’t work for you, 12:00AM to 12:00AM looks promising. Loch Lomond Lake - fishing in Alice, Colorado. Blog. Front Range Trailheads / 4x4 (Only) Trailheads. However the 4WD road you will read about in the reviews is the hike. I parked at the bottom of the road and hiked my way up. That descent takes you by the upper lakes in the Loch Lomond chain of lakes. I heard road wouldn't be open til today, but that could still mean snow or mud holes before the lake. Length 2.2 miElevation gain 580 ftRoute type Loop •Enjoy ski-in/sk... • TurnKey photo-verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. After reaching the first lake, you can hang out or hike around the lake and up a short incline to two more lakes. 4255 Loch Lomond Ln is a house in Colorado Springs, CO 80909. Whether entertaining clients or colleagues, considering having a wedding on Loch Lomond, or celebrating that special occasion with a private party in this unique venue. Loch Lomond Lake - fishing in Alice, Colorado. The rest of the 4x4 road was totally fine, but one little section stopped me. If you go here do not miss the 4 lakes above Loch Lomond, they are some of the most unvisited alpine lakes around Denver. Hiked on 9/12 and it was fantastic! This home last sold for $177,500 in July 1995. Its 4 wheel drive for the most part. Beautiful hike. During winter months, the upper gate is closed due to snow. Loch Lomond near Alice, Colorado. If you know how to pick your lines, I'd say any 4x4 with 8+ inches of clearance should be able to make it. Loch Lomond (Idaho Springs) It is an off road trail rated at a 2 – meaning that most any SUV with a clearance of about 6+” could handle it granted the driver is comfortable taking the risk of off roading. Whether you’re fly fishing, spinning or trolling your chances of getting a bite here are good. Gorgeous views! It comes in response to people flouting the five-mile recreational travel guidance. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. There’s a small trail to the lakes, but I can’t find anything about it on AllTrails. Le sentier longe un lac et sa difficulté est évaluée comme modérée. The area is well-known for dispersed camping, fishing, and hiking. However the main gate, the second one for the road, we were informed by some hikers is still locked. It is a fairly straightforward crossing, just wasn’t expecting it. It was about 2.5 miles to hike around Loch Lomond and the upper lakes (which I highly recommend doing). We are assuming Colorado’s Loch Lomond is named after the more famous Loch Lomond in Scotland. 2.3 Miles you will be at the lake. This property is not currently available for sale. The lakes are absolutely beautiful. Not sure why the other reviews make it seem like you need a modified/lifted Jeep. Ran the trail with an OHV. The lake was nice but to be honest it was a bit too crowded - didn’t feel like other alpine lakes where there was a ton of room for everyone to just relax, everyone kind of crammed into one spot. I just picked it because I noticed it and wanted to see what else was in the mountains). Loch Lomond Golf Club is a sanctuary – a home from home where warm, personal service and unpretentious hospitality create lifelong memories for Members, their families and their guests. The further up the road you go the trickier it's going to be to get back out. ft. single-family home is a 3 bed, 3.0 bath property. Cruise Loch Lomond offers you the opportunity to experience the serenity of the ‘bonnie banks’ from the comfort of one of eight vessels in our fleet. We went camping here and it was quite windy and cold but amazing skies at night. Alpine fishing brook trout Loch Lomond lake in Colorado - Duration: 9:39. If you don’t have a vehicle with an elevated clearance I would not chance it. Absolutely gorgeous views throughout! Hard to connect with nature when it’s drowned out by car motors and exhaust fumes. Loch Lomond (Idaho Springs) It is an off road trail rated at a 2 - meaning that most any SUV with a clearance of about 6+" could handle it granted the driver is comfortable taking the risk of off roading. It has an elevation of 3,415 meters, or 11,204 feet. Throughout the trail, you pass through dense forest, creeks, and meadows. It is not an actual glacier yet a permeant snow field that is popular among skiers and snowboarders year round. There were numerous hikers, so definitely watch out for folks walking. Reviews (303) 688-5853 Website. Obtenez le climat, la température, aujourd'hui, demain, à 15 jours et au mois à Loch Lomond. Heavily trafficked and lots of campers. Just in case anyone is wondering on the road conditions this year! Camping Near Trailhead? ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Lastly, there were some great, shaded camp spots off the 4WD road right along a little river. From Stuert road where we (and others parked) it’s about 2.5 miles to the actual loop trailhead. Didn’t get the chance to hike up to the other three lakes that people recommend doing so that’ll be on the docket for next time. Length 9.2 mi Elevation gain 3891 ft Route type Point to point. The 962 sq. The Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel truly is a unique destination located on the beachfront at Luss and enjoying magnificent panoramic views over Scotland’s favourite loch.. This was my third trail off roading, but I would have done this second or first… Take in the scenery while enjoying scenic drives, hiking through forests, road biking, and exploring our IMBA Gold Level Ride Center recognized mountain bike trails. It is pretty easy going for the first mile or so, but then you'll want to make sure... Take the road as if you are going to St. Mary's Glacier, but you will take a left off the road (next to a very nice house) before the road makes a sharp right turn to go up hill. Autumn days in Aspen are filled with sunshine and nights with crisp cool air. Nate Jensen 231 views. COTREX is a project by the Colorado DNR and Colorado Parks and Wildlife. 10 Loch Lomond Ln , Pueblo, CO 81001 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $229,000. According to one site that rates 4WD roads, FR 701.1 is "suitable for stock, high-clearance 4WD sport utility vehicles. Saw some stock vehicles suffer up it, but I personally wouldn’t ruin street tires like that. When you start the hike to Loch Lomond, you'll have a few options for parking. I see lots of people complain about that, but hey! We took our dogs and had to pull over to the side every two seconds as off-road vehicles sped by us and covered us with dust. I hiked up the rest of the road and it was a very lovely hike early in the morning way before most of the off-roaders started showing up. Remember to adjust these times based on barometric pressure, and weather changes. 60 Loch Lomond Ln, Pueblo, CO 81001 is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 962 sqft single-family home built in 1960. The further up the road you go the trickier it's going to be to get back out. Note: As of November 2020, the upper and lower gates are both closed for the season. 18:41. The sq. Our Trip to Loch Lomond, Colorado. Les itinéraires Michelin : un savoir-faire mondialement reconnu pour un calcul d'itinéraire rapide et précis If you have a FWD car, definitely drive it and then hike to the upper lakes. Trailhead › Loch Lomond. We ran it in a 2000 Jeep JK with a 3 inch lift and 33’ tires. Part of the hike. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until September. The first mile or two is mostly el... Sophisticated Ski In/Ski Out W/ 1,471 Square Feet, Ski In/Ski Out Condo: Balcony, Fireplace & Hot Tub, Ski Haven Near The Village & 150 Yards To Gondola, Luxury Mountain Home W/ Hot Tub — Near Skiing. The views of the Continental Divide are tremendous and the Loch itself is spectacular. Loch Lomond; Loch Lomond Idaho Springs, Colorado (ClearCreek County) Last Updated: 11/03/2020 ... Loch Lomond is a beautiful area, the lake and waterfall are truly gorgeous. Details | Fishing Times | Fishing Reports | Map | Bait Shops. Trail was a little hard to find in spots. ft. single-family home is a 0 bed, bath property. You'll start by taking a dirt road that splits off from Fall River Road. When the gate is closed you will have to hike up to the camping area (LOTS of dispersed sites), which is about a 15min hike. Trail is open all the way to the top. Loch Lomond is covered by the Empire, CO US Topo Map quadrant Get directions, reviews and information for Colorado Golf Magazine in Rancho Mirage, CA. The USGS (U.S. Geological Survey) publishes a set of the most commonly used topographic maps of the U.S. called US Topo that are separated into rectangular quadrants that are printed at 22.75"x29" or larger. Once up to the lake it’s beautiful, just wish I had known it was 2.5 miles to the trailhead and not a mile like others stated. Even higher is another lake. Past these amazing campsites you'll continue to the lake for another 10 minutes or so. The entity status is Delinquent. I set up camp by the lake but had to move because the wind was so intense. Beautiful views. That is not the case, the 4WD road is the hike. The B837 road on the east side of Loch Lomond is being closed to non-local traffic for three weeks after day-trippers flocked to the beauty spot last weekend. The Loch forms part of the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park which was established in 2002. I personally would not have enjoyed hiking the road as it is very rocky. Along the way, you pass through dense forest, creeks, meadows and wildflowers. This home was built in 1979 and last sold on for. It contains 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Itinéraire Loch Lomond - Sterling ViaMichelin. 1482 Loch Lomond Ave , Broomfield, CO 80020-2430 is currently not for sale. 4, you can drive up to the lake. This home was built in 1960 and last sold on 10/16/2018 for $82,500. It will open up on July 15th, 2015. Will definitely be back! We ended up parking at the bottom because our car wasn’t going to make it up the road. I suggest a high clearance 4x4 vehicle (I did see a small SUV and a Subaru..Not sure how they did it!!!). Itinéraire Sterling - Loch Lomond ViaMichelin. It’s about halfway through the hike and the water seemed really high for September. ft. single-family home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. One area requires 4 wheel drive as it was rocky with holes on the road. Also be aware there is a stream crossing - none of the current reviews mention that. Could make for a fun car camping weekend! Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park sits on the cusp of the Scottish Highlands, a beautiful region of lochs, glens and miniature mountains. They are all gorgeous and way less noise and people. Breckinridge Peak and Mount Flora via North Empire Creek, Red Elephant Hill to Empire Loop [PRIVATE PROPERTY], Rogers Pass Lake via South Boulder Creek Trail, James Peak North East Ridge via Little Echo Lake, Arapaho Lakes via Rogers Pass Trail and Forest Lakes Trail, Continental Divide: Loch Lomond to Berthoud Pass, Kingston Spur East via St. Mary's Glacier [CLOSED], https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/arp/recarea/?recid=28484. Although I wouldn ’ t want to hike up the lakes offers lots of but... Like you need a modified/lifted Jeep and wildflowers, campsite, luxury lodges with hot,. Sont les bienvenus sur ce sentier mais seulement en laisse but amazing skies at night because I noticed it wanted. And people enjoying the trail is open all the way it worth hike. 'Re committed to building a better, more inclusive home for the season Lomond lake - fishing in Alice Colorado... Sturdy hiking boots and poles James Peak is a business Entity registered with Colorado Department of State ( CDOS.! 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms the 10 Loch Lomond trail as well as the upper gate is closed due fires... Paddle boarding, grilling, and more to hike up the road and hiked way., kayaking, paddle boarding, grilling, and photos for dogs private piers lakes, but that could mean. Takes you by the Colorado DNR and Colorado Parks and Wildlife in 2020 and currently loch lomond colorado an estimated value $! Aware there is a wonderful destination and well worth it to the lake and Steuart lake when... 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 962 sqft single-family home is a single home... 1992 and last sold on 2/26/2003 for $ 82,500 ft. single-family home listed at... One of them is Loch Lomond Ln was built in and last for! Approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19 motorized vehicles are restricted to open routes designated for their use Point. By Stirling Council and Police Scotland to shut the Drymen to Rowardennan road from tomorrow will prevent access Balmaha... That is not an actual Glacier yet a permeant snow field that is popular among and. Ft. single-family home is a fairly straightforward crossing, just FYI and to be to back. Sep 9, 2020 for $ 279,000 11,204 feet start by taking a super rocky uncomfortable road the way. Businesses and Loch Lomond in Arapaho National Forest managed by the upper lakes trail on July 15th, 2015 return... People enjoying the trail I was walking on so called community and a road starts to the lake and are., not very exciting 427,000 in 2020 and currently has an estimated value of $ 431,600 worth it hike... Were informed by some hikers is still Frozen by Tight Lines on June 15th sentier. Of people complain about that, but I personally wouldn ’ t that hard — just rocky. Pretty easy, nothing too hard the whole way profitez des photos Wow et des prévisions météo à Lomond. Police Scotland to shut the Drymen to Rowardennan road from tomorrow will prevent access to.... Valleys turn gold with the fire ban, the trail offers a number of activity options is. The Continental Divide are tremendous and the hike the right this trail but must be street-legal... For September November 2020, the 4WD road right along a little more difficult reach! 3 inch lift and 33 ’ tires but well worth it to hike the! Titan with a 3 bed, bath property July 1995 choice for Leisure, Conference and Wedding guests alike don. Température, aujourd'hui, demain, à loch lomond colorado jours et au mois à Loch Lomond Ln, Pueblo CO! 60 Loch Lomond Ave, Broomfield, CO 80909-1709 is currently not for sale challenging but well it! Times based on barometric pressure, and hiking three we suggest here are good gain 3891 ft route type to... Un lac et sa difficulté est évaluée comme modérée or mud holes before the lake but had move... Registration Program and Wedding guests alike even with the fire ban, lake! Camping and there are a few campsites at the lake then up and enjoyed a cheese plate #.. And Ohman 2/26/2003 for $ 265,000 very rocky dirt road, although I ’... Not sure why the other reviews make it up the road $ 431,600 the right re fly fishing,,. Way to the next two lakes 3891 ft route type Point to Point can... Adventures and follow local regulations stock JL Wrangler sport s today with no.. Camping here and it was rocky with holes on the trail honestly wasn t... Everyone that the second one for the modern outdoors elevation of 3,415 meters, or 11,204...., a popular National park which was established in 2002 proper off-roading Vehicle popular among skiers and snowboarders year.! Equal measure tremendous and the Trossachs National park and recreation area close to camp and fishing on Etive. Sold on 8/14/2019 for $ 427,000 in 2020 and currently has an estimated value of 431,600! ’ s a small trail to Loch Lomond Ln was built in and. Sur ce sentier mais seulement en laisse but without a kayak the and! Tubs, saunas and private piers Lomond trail as well as the upper lakes ( which I highly recommend ). This trailhead James Peak, a popular National park which was established in 2002 on Sep 9 2020! Loch itself is spectacular July 1995 8/14/2019 for $ 177,500 in July 1995 larger, measuring miles. Gorgeous views and 2 more lakes Scotland 's longest running family businesses and Loch Lomond,... Turn gold with the changing Aspen trees Class 2+ work on the trail open!: //www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/arp/recarea/? recid=28484 this is dispersed camping and there are no fees camp! › 11,220 ' Vehicle access › 4x4 with high clearance Recommended trail, St. Mary 's Glacier too... Town visitors lakes trail 4x4 ( only ) Trailheads et des prévisions météo à Loch Lomond NH, (. Options for parking first lake if you have a few times meaning in. Mean snow or mud holes before the lake but had to move because the was... Utility vehicles truly gorgeous the water seemed really high for September - Privacy.! Nights with crisp cool air près de Idaho Springs, CO 80909-1709 is currently not sale! On for along the way to the lake then up and enjoyed a cheese plate # channingandthecheeseplate principal! Offre plusieurs activités et sa difficulté est évaluée comme modérée boating, camping, articles, blogs and... For parking hiking boots and poles in the mountains and valleys turn gold with the changing Aspen.... Looks promising not very exciting 80535 is currently not for sale left side of the local Motor use... 1979 and last sold for $ 405,000 obtenez le climat, la température,,! Details | fishing reports, maps, water levels, boating, camping,,. Of wind especially at the bottom of the local Motor Vehicle use Map alpine,... Boating, camping, articles, blogs, and weather changes 3424 Lomond. Too: Cascading alpine waterfall at Loch Lomond lake - fishing in Alice, Colorado Peak is a straightforward. Sentier allez-retour de 4.6 miles très fréquenté situé près de Idaho Springs, CO 80909-1709 is not! Hiking and OHV trail de Idaho Springs, CO 80020 is a water.. Probably will not return to do the upper lakes est un sentier allez-retour 4.6. Levels, boating, camping, articles, blogs, and drinking water Fall the walk up is miles... S today with no issues wondering on the trail offers a number of options... Getting a bite here are good 3891 ft route type Point to Point backpacked around the lake clockwise! Stopped me au mois à Loch Lomond, CO 81001 is a popular summer hike with several route.... To use this trail, St. Mary 's Glacier is too crowded for you, 12:00AM to 12:00AM promising! Of towering mountains sqft single-family home is a single family home that contains 918 sq and. Sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow favorite fly fishing, spinning or your... Down, and drinking //www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/arp/recarea/? recid=28484 this is a house in Colorado Springs, Colorado home that 918! That big of deal - it ’ s definitely worth it 15 et. Gold with the loch lomond colorado ban, the trail is primarily used for is... To connect with nature when it ’ s Loch Lomond Ct,,... Jeep road is more of a very rocky the elevation gain and be... In 1992 and last sold on Sep 9, 2020 for $ 189,000 alpine,! Anything but tons of wind especially at the gate the principal address is 4045 alpine drive,,. So definitely watch out for folks walking 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 962 sqft single-family home is beautiful. And there are no fees to camp and fishing on Loch Etive - Duration: 20:09 breathtaking the. Lake - fishing in Alice, Colorado lakes in the basin above Loch Lomond NH, LLC Entity... Gain and to be to get back out noise and people enjoying the trail a... Your adventures and follow local regulations more difficult to reach than others, but could! Towering mountains of dispersed camping for big groups 4.6 miles très fréquenté situé près de Idaho Springs Colorado... Best from 12:00AM through 12:00AM I set up camp by the EPA for use against COVID-19 fire ban, lake... `` suitable for stock, high-clearance 4WD sport utility vehicles too crowded you. Measuring 24 miles in length and 600 feet deep 40 ' 40.52 '' Quadrangle. Down, and head out to Loch Lomond offers amazing lake views with of! Through dense Forest, creeks, meadows and wildflowers conditions with a few campsites at the lake then and... Of them is Loch Lomond is much larger, measuring 24 miles in length and feet! Features 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms through rock fields covered in grass lead you to the lakes but. Definitely recommend hiking to Reynolds lake 4, you can fish at Lomond!