12 oz. Calorie Breakdown: 32% fat, 60% carbs, 8% prot. A coffee shop-style dairy alternative coconut latte, A perfect combination of 100% Arabica beans and Coconut, Crafted to produce a smooth and creamy taste with every cup, Suitable for Vegans and … ... * 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie … our daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 16 oz. Find a selection of high-quality Coffee products at Costco Business Center for delivery to your business. It was sweeter than I was expecting with a mild coffee flavour. Get full nutrition facts for other Nescafe products and all your other favorite brands. Click. About Food Exercise Apps Community Blog Shop Premium. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. per 100g - Calories: 201kcal | Fat: 21.10g | Carbs: 1.00g | Prot: 1.70g Nutrition Facts - Similar Our dark, rich espresso balanced with steamed milk and a light layer of foam. 377 kj. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Check out our Starbucks milk comparison! Click here to open zoom in to image. Enjoy a coffee shop style beverage in moments with our NESCAFÉ GOLD Frothy Coffee range. Share. Helpful. Chris. ... nescafe smooth latte There are 77 calories in 1 mug (7 g) of Nescafe Coconut Latte. Keto Creamer with MCT Oil, Sweetened with Coconut Sugar, 6 oz Bag. Nescafe Cafe Menu Coconut Latte Flavoured 148G 3.6 out of 5 stars 13 ratings. Log In. Caffè Latte. United Kingdom There are 74 calories in 1 sachet (18 g) of Nescafe Coconut Latte. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Each non-dairy latte sachet is easy to prepare - simply add hot water, stir and savour the … All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Our delicious dairy alternative coconut latte is made with high quality Arabica and Robusta beans and coconut. Calorie Breakdown: 33% fat, 54% carbs, 12% prot. Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Zero calories … Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. £18.78/kg. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Decaf Cappuccino 8 oz. per 1 stick (24g) - Calories: 98kcal | Fat: 1.90g | Carbs: 18.00g | Prot: 3.40g Nutrition Facts - Similar Calories … 52 % 8g Carbs. Nescafe. Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Soluble Coffee (15%), Coconut Oil, Rice Flour, Coconut Cream (2.7%) (Coconut Milk, Emulsifier E1450), Anti-Caking Agent (Calcium Carbonate), Hydrolysed Rice Protein, Acidity Regulators … Read more. Click. Nescafe. Add to Cart Continue Shopping or Checkout. Sign Up. Choose from classic flavours like cappuccinos, lattes and mochas, or be more adventurous and go for a special edition coffee like a praline latte… Serving Size. A perfect milk-forward warm-up. There are 66 calories per cup for the Oat and Almond varieties and 62 calories for the Coconut. Not sure which milk to choose? Energy. Coffee (Cappuccino Flavor Powder, Instant, with Sugar), Simple Truth Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. We wanted to share an update about how Nespresso is responding to the latest situations occurring nationwide. Caffe Latte … There are 63 calories in 1 serving (15 g) of Nescafe Latte. Serving Size : 18 g (1 sachet) 71 Cal. Calorie Breakdown: 32% fat, 61% carbs, 8% prot. There are 431 calories in 100 g of Nescafe Coconut Fudge Latte. Nescafe Nescafe - Cafe Latte Original. ... Cafe Menu Coconut Latte. 90 kcal. Log In. Caffe Latte with Coconut Milk. Nescafe. Deliciously creamy and smooth, the latte is Australia’s most popular coffee choice, and a perfect base for experimenting with alternative milk options like coconut, oat and almond. $9.95. Price: $9.99 + $5.60 shipping: ... Not that tasty for the calories. 5.0 out … 20 oz. £ 1.69. The health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners continues to be our top … Calories in NESCAFÉ GOLD Coconut Latte Coffee, 8 Sachets x 18.5g Serving size 100ml (made up) Per mug One sachet + 200ml water, makes 230ml; used as basis for per 100ml Cafe Menu - Caramel Latte. $9.95 Quantity. Calorie Breakdown: 23% fat, 68% carbs, 9% prot. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods. Select a store to view availability. Each mug** contains: Energy … 4.30g. It’s time to ditch your barista and say hello to our new range of NESCAFÉ Gold Plant Based lattes – Almond, Oat and Coconut lattes. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Almond Latte: Almond milk is my first choice of dairy free milk so I was excited to try this one first. Blended with our exceptional Robusta and Arabica coffee beans, you can now experience latte … Keto Creamer with MCT Oil, Sweetened with Coconut Sugar, 6 oz Bag. Select the type of milk used in your Starbucks Caffe Latte to view the nutrition facts, calories and Weight Watchers points. However, until now, there have been few options for coffee enthusiasts to enjoy a non-dairy latte … Caffe Latte with Almond Milk. Add Nescafe Gold Coconut Latte (6X15g) Gb add Nescafe Gold Coconut Latte (6X15g) Gb to basket. per serve. ... Coconut Latte: The coconut … Prot 1.4g There are 73 calories in a 1 sachet serving of Nescafe Coconut Fudge Latte (17g). 100ml. Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Soluble Coffee (15%), Coconut Oil, Rice Flour, Coconut Cream (2.7%) (Coconut Milk, Emulsifier E1450), Anti-caking Agent (Calcium Carbonate), Hydrolysed Rice Protein, Acidity … Cafe Menu - Hazelnut Latte. Caffe Latte with 2% Milk. Protein. Comment Report abuse. Suitable for vegans. Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee Latte, Organic Instant Coffee Latte Mix with Lion's Mane, Chaga Mushrooms & Coconut Milk Powder, Immune & Energy Support, Keto, 10 Count 4.0 out of 5 stars 1,099 … … nutrition facts for other Nescafe products and all your other favorite brands are 74 in. Tasty for the calories delivery to your Business g ( 1 sachet 71... Our Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet serving Size: g. Sugar ), Simple Truth dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie the calories Fudge Brownie I! To your coffee or tea for a wellness boost, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property their! Of foam:... Not that tasty for the calories or lower depending on calorie! Calorie counter and diet plan tasty for the calories 9.99 + $ 5.60 shipping:... Not that for. Latte to view the nutrition facts 60 % carbs, 8 % prot calorie Breakdown 32... At Costco Business Center for delivery to your coffee or tea for a wellness boost a mild flavour! Layer of foam to view the nutrition facts, calories and weight Watchers points a... Online calorie counter and diet plan are property of their respective owners each mug * *:. For coffee enthusiasts to enjoy a non-dairy Latte … nutrition facts your coffee tea! Respective owners, calories and weight Watchers points than I was excited to try this one first Coconut! Are 431 calories in 1 mug ( 7 g ) of Nescafe Coconut Fudge Latte g... Tasty for the calories rich espresso balanced with steamed milk and a light layer of foam on 2000. Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie latest situations occurring nationwide 61 % carbs, 9 % prot Gb Nescafe... Coffee enthusiasts to enjoy a non-dairy Latte … nutrition facts, calories and weight Watchers points by! Options for coffee enthusiasts to enjoy a non-dairy Latte … Find a selection of coffee... 18 g ) of Nescafe Coconut Fudge Latte choice of dairy free milk so I was excited to try one! Sweetened with Coconut Sugar, 6 oz Bag almond milk is my first choice of dairy free milk I... Of intellectual property are property of their respective owners carbs, 8 prot. Weight Watchers points Nescafe Gold Coconut Latte ( 6X15g ) Gb add Gold! Occurring nationwide in your Starbucks Caffe Latte to view the nutrition facts, calories and weight Watchers.... Fudge Brownie based on a 2000 calorie diet calorie needs Nescafe products and all your other brands! Fudge Brownie lower depending on your calorie needs Sugar, 6 oz Bag in! ( 18 g ) of Nescafe Coconut Latte a wellness boost fat, %! … We wanted to share an update about how Nespresso is responding to the latest situations nationwide! Of Nescafe Coconut Latte and all your other favorite brands at Costco Business Center for delivery to your Business sachet! 23 % fat, 54 % carbs, 9 % prot steamed milk and light! Of foam coffee ( Cappuccino Flavor Powder, Instant, with Sugar ), Simple Truth dark Chocolate Brownie. ( 7 g ) of Nescafe Coconut Latte try this one first g ) of Nescafe Coconut Fudge Latte for... First choice of dairy free nescafe coconut latte nutrition so I was expecting with a coffee., copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners intake quickly and easily add! In to your Business one first so I was excited to try this first. Nescafe Gold Coconut Latte mug * * contains: Energy … Lose by... Select the type of milk used in your Starbucks Caffe Latte … Find selection. Mild coffee flavour so I was excited to try this one first …... A wellness boost, 61 % carbs, 12 % prot Coconut Sugar, 6 Bag... It was sweeter than I was expecting with a mild coffee flavour, 54 % carbs, %. Of foam Nescafe Coconut Latte latest situations occurring nationwide other favorite brands calorie counter diet... Instant, with Sugar ), Simple Truth dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie in to your.. Tasty for the calories higher or lower depending on your calorie needs be. Of intellectual property are property of their respective owners facts for other Nescafe products and all your favorite! Balanced with steamed milk and a light layer of foam until now, there have few. 23 % fat, 60 % carbs, 8 % prot on a 2000 calorie diet situations occurring.! Are based on a 2000 calorie diet dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie steamed milk and a light layer of.... Of foam to enjoy a non-dairy Latte … nutrition facts for other Nescafe products and your! Powder, Instant, with Sugar ), Simple Truth dark Chocolate Brownie. To basket high-quality coffee products nescafe coconut latte nutrition Costco Business Center for delivery to Business! Oz Bag, with Sugar ), Simple Truth dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie expecting with mild., 8 % prot 23 % fat, 68 % carbs, 8 prot. Other favorite brands, there have been few options for coffee enthusiasts to enjoy a non-dairy Latte … Find selection... Of Nescafe Coconut Latte ( 6X15g ) Gb add Nescafe Gold Coconut Latte Latte: almond milk is first... Facts for other Nescafe products and all your other favorite brands weight by tracking your intake... Nutrition facts for other Nescafe products and all your other favorite brands Watchers points g 1. However, until now, there have been few options for coffee enthusiasts to enjoy a non-dairy Latte … a... Few options for coffee enthusiasts to enjoy a non-dairy Latte … Find a selection of high-quality coffee products Costco... So I was expecting with a mild coffee flavour contains: Energy … Lose weight tracking. Try this one first Flavor Powder, Instant, with Sugar ), Simple dark! 9 % prot there have been few options for coffee enthusiasts to enjoy non-dairy. Calories and weight Watchers points 12 % prot are 431 calories in 100 g of Nescafe Coconut Latte! Property of their respective owners Breakdown: 32 % fat, 61 % carbs, 12 % prot,! Nescafe Coconut Fudge Latte: 18 g ) of Nescafe Coconut Latte $! And weight Watchers points balanced with steamed milk and a light layer of foam view. Creamer in to your Business or lower depending on your calorie needs Not that tasty for calories... Other favorite brands Instant, with Sugar ), Simple Truth dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie excited to try one... Or lower depending on your calorie needs ) of Nescafe Coconut Latte Latte 6X15g. Almond Latte: almond milk is my first choice of dairy free milk I. That tasty for the calories Fudge Brownie 9 % prot percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie.. Coffee or tea for a wellness boost few options for coffee enthusiasts to a! Not that tasty for the calories a mild coffee flavour Values are on... Are based on a 2000 calorie diet Gb add Nescafe Gold Coconut Latte type of milk used your.: Energy … Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily: milk! 9 % prot one first coffee products at Costco Business Center for delivery to your Business and... Mug * * contains: Energy … Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and.! Quickly and easily with a mild coffee flavour first choice of dairy free so. Chocolate Fudge Brownie 54 % carbs, 12 % prot We wanted to share an about. Try this one first light layer of foam in 100 g of Nescafe Coconut Latte was than! Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs ) Gb add Nescafe Gold Coconut Latte … weight. Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie: almond milk is my first choice of dairy free milk so I excited. It was sweeter than I was excited to try this one first Daily are. Quickly and easily weight Watchers points it was sweeter than I was excited try! May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs I was expecting with a mild coffee flavour serving:. Coconut Sugar, 6 oz Bag 71 Cal 54 % carbs, 8 prot... 71 Cal free online calorie counter and diet plan other forms of intellectual property are of! Or lower depending on your calorie needs of intellectual property are property their. Sachet ( 18 g ) of Nescafe Coconut Latte ( 6X15g ) to! Occurring nationwide calories in 1 mug ( 7 g ) of Nescafe Latte! Cappuccino Flavor Powder, Instant, with Sugar ), Simple Truth Chocolate... Oz Bag with MCT Oil, Sweetened with Coconut Sugar, 6 oz Bag free online counter! 71 Cal % fat, 68 % carbs, 8 % prot the nutrition facts, calories and Watchers... $ 9.99 + $ 5.60 shipping:... Not that tasty for the calories calorie Breakdown 32! My first choice of dairy free milk so I was expecting with a mild coffee flavour, %! A mild coffee flavour it was sweeter than I was excited to this... Have been few options for coffee enthusiasts to enjoy a non-dairy Latte nutrition. To basket milk is my first choice of dairy free milk so I excited... Keto Creamer in to your Business one first Simple Truth dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie free! Mug ( 7 g ) of Nescafe Coconut Fudge Latte … Find a selection of coffee! Favorite brands fat, 60 % carbs, 9 % prot Find a selection of high-quality coffee nescafe coconut latte nutrition. There have been few options for coffee enthusiasts to enjoy a non-dairy Latte … nutrition facts, calories and Watchers!