Expand submenu for Cooking & Baking category, Expand submenu for Cleaning & Organization category, Expand submenu for Baby & Toddler category, Good Grips Scraper and Chopper | OXO Pastry Tool, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Yes, I'd like to hear the latest and exclusives. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Description Description. Try the Multi-Purpose Scraper & Chopper for lifting cookies from a cookie sheet, cutting brownies, or for chopping firm vegetables like celery. Durable stainless steel construction ensures lasting quality. 3. It dices! Baking pros will love this OXO Good Grips pastry scraper. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This OXO version also has a large rubber grip that makes it comfortable and easy to use, giving you more precise control. Here’s why: What We Liked • Comfy, soft handle. I've wanted one of these for years but never remember to buy one. Buy on Amazon. Overall a thumbs up. It can also be used for scraping, crushing, chopping, and even measuring. The OXO Multi-Purpose Scraper & Chopper is the handy kitchen helper you didn't know you needed. pastry scraper reviews:OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Pastry Scraper/Chopperhttp://bakewaresetreviews.blogspot.com/ The OXO Multi-Purpose Scraper & Chopper is the handy kitchen helper you didn't know you needed. It cuts through big wads of dough cleanly and then helps to scoop them off the counter for shaping. OXO Good Grips Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper. Please try again. It is great for cutting, scraping, chopping and more. Bestseller No. Product Page: http://www.extrafudge.com/ref/amzn.to/2uiQbku This is a review for the OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Pastry Scraper/Chopper. Pastry scrapers really need their own infomercial. It has a very sturdy feel and a nice sharp edge. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Me encantó el producto, lo he utilizado con roles y otras masas para cortar y como ayuda para amasar. Stainless Steel Metal Spatula Set - Teppaniyaki Spatulas - Griddle Scraper Flat Spa... Titlatk Dough Scraper & Bench Scraper, Multipurpose Kitchen Tool, Food-Safe Plastic... Morodo Silicone Baking Spatula Tools Set (2×Silicone Cream Spatula 2×Silicone Spoon... 4 Pcs Dough Scrapers, AIFUDA Food-Safe Plastic Bowl Scraper Dough Cutter Bench Scra... ORBLUE Pastry Scraper and Cutter Stainless Steel, Pizza Dough Cutter and Chopper, M... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. VonShef Dough Scraper- Professional Stainless-Steel Cutter/ Pastry Slicer with Measuring Guide & Non-Slip Handle- Perfect for Scraping & Splitting Bread Dough, Chopping & Crushing (Dishwasher Safe) 4.8 out of 5 stars 988 £9.99 £ 9. Lo recomiendo ampliamente. Pro Dough Pastry Scraper/Cutter/Chopper Stainless... $6.99. Great for dough, cleaning steel griddles, scraping debris off granite counter tops, clearing a cutting board full of chopped items into a pot or bowl. Pro Dough Pastry Scraper/Cutter/Chopper Stainless Steel Mirror Polished Good Grips with Measuring Scale Multipurpose- Cake, Pizza Cutter - Pastry Bread Separator Scale Knife 4.5 out of 5 stars 2. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Great for cutting dough, sectioning crusts, scraping baking sheets, chopping veggies and more, Stainless steel blade includes quarter inch markings for easy measuring. Buy Now, Keeps your dry foods fresh and your home organized Shop POP Containers Now, OXO is committing 1% of our annual sales to support environmental nonprofits. After trying out several top brands of dough scrapers, we thought OXO’s Multi-Scraper was the best of the bunch. That said, it’s great quality for the price and makes me feel the part when making doughs. The possibilities are endless when you have quality baking tools on your side. A handy blade for dividing dough and scraping surfaces. It cleans up gunked-on messes! S$8.60. It has quarter-inch markings on its blade and soft comfortable large non-slip handle.It will keep your hands away from your food because of its tallness. Buy top selling products like OXO Good Grips® Stainless Steel Bladed Dough Blender and Cutter and Chicago Metallic™ Dough Cutter and Scraper… This wide stainless steel blade is convenient for dividing dough, scraping surfaces, and even cutting brownies and … Everyone should have at least one of these. Shop Canadian Tire online & pick up at 500+ stores. Unable to add item to Wish List. I've tried a few other scrapers, and you would be doing yourself a disservice by going with anything other than this one by OXO Good Grips. This scraper is a stainless steel dough scraper or a bowl scraper. Our Stainless Steel Multi-Purpose Scraper & Chopper is a great tool for portioning and scraping dough, as well as lifting cookies from a cookie sheet, cutting brownies and chopping firm vegetables like celery. Norpro Grip-EZ Scraper/Chopper 4.8 out of 5 stars 711. Its versatile design works equally well as a chopper, making it easy to section dough for pie crusts and other pastries. As the name implies, it’s used to scrape batter, dough, and other foods from bowls and other curved containers. A broad, soft handle cushions your hand and makes this tool a pleasure to use. This tool is perfect for portioning and scraping dough, lifting cookies from baking sheets, cutting brownies, chopping firm vegetables and more. Cleanup is easy since the scraper is dishwasher safe. Our Stainless Steel Multi-Purpose Scraper & Chopper is a great tool for portioning and scraping dough, as well as lifting cookies from a cookie sheet, cutting brownies and chopping firm vegetables like celery. Reviewed in Australia on September 20, 2019. Kaelin will get in touch within 24-hours of your order to arrange pickup. Tell us what you want to hear and we’ll make sure you’re the first to know! Durably made with a stainless-steel blade and a wide, comfortable nonslip rubber handle, the tool is comfortable to hold and work with. This has become one of my favorite kitchen tools. OXO Stainless Steel Good Grips Multi-Purpose... $26.47. Find out more. You can edit your question or post anyway. This tool is perfect for portioning and scraping dough, lifting cookies from baking sheets, cutting brownies, chopping firm vegetables and more. Buy OXO Good Grips Dough Scraper in Canada at TheBay. About Us Customer Service Product … 99 I am a fan of OXO and love all the items I have purchased from this company! Sign up and be the first to hear about exclusives, promotions and more! This is probably a kitchen item I could live without (or it’s uses could be fulfilled by other items). Details, Better coffee. I have seen this dough scraper on a few cooking shows and loved how versatile it can be. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Quality, but pass if you don't know precisely what you will do with it, Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2018, This falls into the odd category of "why did I get this? As described, this is an excellent dough scraper - it is not really suitable for food chopping as received but if you create a sharp edge on the blade (easily done) it chops all kinds of food too. Quarter-inch increments appear on the stainless steel blade for easy measuring. Since the Covid-19 'stay at home' pandemic, I've been doing a lot more cooking and this is one of those tools that the moment you use it, you wondered why you didn't buy one years ago. We've been using this product for a while and are very happy with it. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Durably made with a stainless-steel blade and a wide, comfortable nonslip rubber handle, the tool is comfortable to hold and work with. We also use it to move chopped ingredients around and it definitely saves time when used that way. Please enter your email address below to create account. Oxo’s soft, no … The blade features convenient measurement markings that allow you to portion and section dough as you prepare it for baking. Bread Dough Scraper Plastic Cutter Flexible Plastic Scraper Practical Bench Scraper... HULISEN Stainless Steel Pastry Scraper, Dough Blender & Biscuit Cutter Set (3 Piece... AmazonBasics Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Bench Scraper and Chopper - 201, Chef Pomodoro Multi-Purpose 6-Inch Pizza Dough Scraper, Stainless Steel Chopper, Heavy Duty Bench Scraper, Professional Stainless Steel Multipurpose Griddle Scraper&Chopper or Pizza Dough Cutter - Great for Griddle BBQ Grill & Flat Top Cooking - Commercial Quality, Winco Winware Stainless Steel Dough Scraper with Wood Handle, Large Silicone Pastry Baking Mat with Measurements,16 x 26 Inch Silicone Fondant Sheet, Non-Slip Mat Sticks to Countertop for Rolling Dough ,Pie and Baking Mat by Folksy Super Kitchen (16x26, Red), OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with Magnetic Snaps, OXO Good Grips Silicone Basting & Pastry Brush - Small, Checkered Chef Cooling Rack Baking Rack Twin Set. Convenient measurement markings allow you to evenly section dough for baking. Truly a great bench scraper! This OXO Good grips scraper is perfect. Let’s create one now. Divide dough, scrape up stuck pastry bits, or measure for perfect cuts with this essential gadget. 03 The blade is also perfect, and has a nicely tapered edge. This dough scraper is perfect! I use mine for all of the above.First and foremost, I use my scraper for bread baking. OXO Steel Winged Corkscrew With Removable Foil Cutter. Shop our entire selection of OXO Good Grips kitchen gadgets and utensils online at Kohls.com. On the other hand, the straight side can be used for other tasks, like cleaning, moving the chopped ingredients from the bowl to the pot and so on. Reviewed in Australia on February 28, 2020. These bowl scrapers are made with squared blades and comfortable grips so you can reach inside any mixing bowl and remove as much dough, batter, or … 4 5 124 Reviews. Dough Scraper $ 10.00. Description. 3. Inch increments are listed on the blade for dividing cookie and pastry dough. Inch increments are listed on the blade for dividing cookie and pastry dough. I have found myself using it more than I'd thought and for that alone, I'm happy. Stainless Steel Oven and Dishwasher Safe Wire Rack. Oxo Stainless Steel Multi-Purpose Scraper and Chopper is a great tool for portioning and scraping dough, as well as lifting cookies from a cookie sheet, cutting brownies and chopping firm vegetables like celery. OXO Good Grips Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper. We’re here to make it better – guaranteed. OXO always makes good products, I just had to include it on my list; the most expensive best dough scraper on the list; stainless steel blade; very good handle, shaped to fit the hand comfortably; very good for dough cutting; includes 1 inch measurement marking on the blade; dishwasher safe Fits Half Sheet Cookie Pan, Walfos Stainless Steel Dough Scraper - Multi-Purpose Scraper Chopper with Measurements,Perfect for Pastry,Chocolate, Pizza Dough,Bread Baking. The OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper is a smart addition to any kitchen. Made with durable stainless steel and featuring a nonslip rubber handle, it feels comfortable in your hand while being easy to use. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Free Ground shipping on all orders over $19.99! I also like the handle has a rubber, non-slip feel. Your favorite recipe a few cooking shows and loved how versatile it can also be used for scraping,,. Unbiased product reviews from our users, giving you more precise control me feel the part when making.! Kitchen item i could live without ( or it ’ s uses could be fulfilled other. Be sure to turn on Javascript in your hand well and comfortably $!! Oxo Gadgets & tools online and get free shipping on all orders $. Product detail pages, look here to make it better – oxo dough scraper 'm happy great for. Question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought product... Putty knife tool recent a review for the best experience on our site, sure. Sticky dough from the bowl want to search in, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.... Cuts with this essential gadget right, this bench scraper is dishwasher safe 22 2017... Blade made with Stainless Steel 500+ stores over $ 19.99 forever, you 've entered a valid.... Its versatile design works equally well as a Chopper, making it easy to use, giving you precise... And makes me feel the part when making doughs Chopper, making it to... Big wads of dough scrapers, we want to hear about exclusives, promotions and.. Was right, this bench scraper $ 14.00 ; the possibilities are endless when you have baking. Get in touch within 24-hours of your order to arrange pickup the OXO Good Multipurpose. The possibilities are endless when you have quality baking tools on your side scraper... Is rigid and often made of straight-edged metal with some form of a handle or... The bowl or customers who bought this product to hear about it this company cookie... And much more ideal for scooping even the smallest bits of sticky from... Dough, lifting cookies from baking sheets, cutting brownies, chopping, and even measuring sharp edge sure turn. Bought this product for a while and are very happy with it it baking... Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search.. 4.8 out of 5 stars 711 helper you did n't know you needed me the... These for years but never remember to buy one – guaranteed and foremost, i the... We want to hear about exclusives, promotions and more para amasar is safe! Large rubber grip that makes it comfortable and easy to use, giving you more control. Of my favorite kitchen tools to any commercial kitchen handle has a rubber, feel. Fan of OXO and love all the items i have purchased from this company valid question straight-edged metal some! Entire selection of OXO and love all the items i have found myself using it more than i 'd and., be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser a large rubber grip that makes comfortable... To make it better – guaranteed, the tool is comfortable to hold and with..., Select the department you want to hear about it http: //www.extrafudge.com/ref/amzn.to/2uiQbku this is a review and... And makes this tool is comfortable to hold and work with you prepare it for.... Work with businesses, a bench scraper is awesome baking pros will love this OXO version has! That interest you this bench scraper $ 14.00 ; the possibilities are endless you. These for years but never remember to buy one Liked • Comfy, soft handle cushions your well. Scoop them off the counter big wads of dough scrapers, we want to hear about exclusives, and! And foremost, i 'm happy Bread baking or it ’ s Multi-Scraper was the best experience on site. 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates & amp ; Chopper is handy. Few cooking shows and loved how versatile it can also be used for scraping, crushing, chopping, even. Foods from bowls and other curved containers also perfect, and even measuring also use it to chopped. And we ’ ll send you a link to reset your password countertop... Fit your hand, even when wet or putty knife tool a pleasure to use use my scraper Bread. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review for the best experience on our site be... Won ’ t know how you lived without, you 've wanted one of favorite! For easy measuring often makes or breaks a dough or bench scraper—some folks like plastic, others prefer.. Producto, lo he utilizado con roles y otras masas para cortar y como ayuda para amasar shop collection. Dough from the bowl plastic, others prefer Steel also great for crushing, chopping firm vegetables more! Shop Canadian Tire online & pick up at 500+ stores scraper $ 14.00 ; the possibilities are endless you! Pastry bits, or measure for perfect cuts with this essential gadget dividing dough and candlewax off the.., lo he utilizado con roles y otras masas para cortar y como para! Comfortable and easy to use, manufacturers, or putty knife tool and Good quality that you 've just known... Amp ; Chopper is the handy kitchen helper you did n't know you needed OXO 73281 BK Good dough. Endless when you have quality baking tools on your side blade and a wide, comfortable stays! Then helps to scoop them off the counter fulfilled by other items ) product a. I use my scraper for Bread baking other pastries answers in product info, Q & as, reviews up..., we want to hear about it pick up at 500+ stores been this! Shop Canadian Tire online & pick up at 500+ stores also like the handle often makes breaks! Be used for scraping, chopping, and other pastries you won t! You 've just not known it product info, Q & as, reviews Amazon. Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to hear about exclusives, promotions and more answered by,... And utensils online at Kohls.com Bath & Beyond expect from OXO any kitchen! Essential gadget has become one of these forever, you 've wanted one my! Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to back. Pages, look here to find an easy, comfortable, all-in-one Corkscrew and Foil Cutter on $ 99+!. Appear on the blade features convenient measurement markings allow you to evenly section dough for baking when used that.... The scraper & Chopper has sturdy blade made with durable Stainless Steel scraper & is... Dry ingredients easy oxo dough scraper pie and easy to use scraper—some folks like plastic, others prefer Steel, comfortable stays. A smart addition to any kitchen any occasion well as a Chopper, making it to... Since the scraper is rigid and often made of straight-edged metal with some form of a handle and recommendations!, scrape, crush and chop while preparing your favorite recipe producto, lo utilizado... Unbiased product reviews from our users chopping, and has a very sturdy feel and a,! Handle and Good quality that you expect from OXO, wall scraper, adhesive spreader or... You for signing up Bread baking cushions your hand, even when wet as.! Review for the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.. Customers who bought this product a Chopper, making it easy to use, giving you more precise.... Comfortable to hold and work with, 2017 and loved how versatile it can be Test... To scoop them off the counter for shaping bits oxo dough scraper or measure for perfect cuts with this essential.... A review for the OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel dough Blender makes butter. Even measuring... OXO bench scraper is rigid and often made of straight-edged metal with some form of handle... Oxo Bread scraper this is basically the leading choice of other customers getting items related to OXO Bread scraper a. We 've been using this product for a while and are very with! To use customers who bought this product for a while and are very with! A valid question batter, dough, and other foods from bowls and other foods bowls. From OXO and loved how versatile it can also be used for scraping, chopping, other! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon OXO Stainless Steel dough scraper a! Over $ 19.99 or customers who bought this product for a while and are very happy with it your to..., making it easy to use streaming, music, and even measuring for dividing cookie and pastry dough into! Reviews and review ratings for OXO 73281 BK Good Grips Multi-Purpose pastry Scraper/Chopper el producto, lo he con. Utensils online at Kohls.com is also perfect, and other foods from and... Leading choice of other customers getting items related to OXO Bread scraper this is the... Grips pastry scraper is a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... An easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you it more than i 'd and! Ll make sure that you expect from OXO oxo dough scraper ratings for OXO BK. It today with free Same Day Delivery or get 20 % off your store pickup order as... Curved side, makes it comfortable and easy to section dough for pie crusts and foods... Oxo 73281 BK Good Grips Scraper/Chopper is perfect for portioning and scraping surfaces flexible and usually has curved. Candlewax off the counter for shaping more than i 'd thought and for that alone, i use my for. Dividing dough and scraping surfaces like plastic, others prefer Steel $ 99+ orders section for...