As always, they have a friendly staff, and the… Sign in . 4.7M likes. One Dozen Cheddar Bay Biscuits® All entrées come with two warm, house-made Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Start group order. Find your favorite items from the Red Lobster family meal deals menu, including our Admiral's Family Feast. Shrimp, Lobster, Crab & Combinations. Serves 4. Serves 4. 440 Cal$25.19. Find your favorite items from the Red Lobster family meal deals menu, including our Create Your Own Family Feast. Maine lobster meat, langostino, Norway lobster, melted mozzarella, fresh tomatoes and sweet basil Seaside Shrimp Trio Family Feast. On the Red Lobster Nutrition Guide we discussed how healthy lobster, fish and other seafood can be, and how loading-up on butter cancels that out. Fish. 11:30 am - 8:30 pm. Preorder. One Dozen Cheddar Bay Biscuits® All entrées come with two warm, house-made Cheddar Bay Biscuits. More. Regular Draft Beer (HH) 180 Cals. Well, with this option you can skip the butter and keep the nutrient packed protein. This time, bringing my family along--making it family night. Serves 4-6. 11:30 am - 8:30 pm. Closed. 73 Food was good; 76 Delivery was on time; 76 Order was correct; Menu About Reviews. Opens in a new window. Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store . Red Lobster Twitter page. 12 oz. Please change your location to create an order. Choose any Family Feast and eat it within an Hour and win a #RainaisCrazy T-Shirt of your choice!! There were so many little things that added up… Red Lobster Menu. Red Lobster Family Feast Challenge!! Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store . Closed. Our signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi served with two family-size sides and eight Cheddar Bay Biscuits®. Search. Fish. Serves 4. Order Red Lobster delivery online. sign me up. Head to your nearest Red Lobster and enjoy lobster and langostino pizza, create your own appetizer or ultimate feast. Not enough? Chicken & Steak. More. Popular Items The most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store . Hand-battered, fried lobster tail with noodles tossed in a sweet and spicy soy-ginger sauce with edamame, cabbage, crispy onions, cashews and green onions. Crack into tender, snow-white North American crabmeat. Admiral's Feast at Red Lobster "It's been over 4 years since I've eaten at Red Lobster, so I decided to make my return trip there. Menu items may vary across restaurant locations. Popular Items. Family Meal Deals. Order delivery online from Red Lobster in New York instantly with Seamless! Share: Opens in a new Window Opens in a new Window. {{ choices.o842887881.selected.i0.title }}, {{ choices.o842887881.selected.i1.title }}, Puerto Rico, Guam & International Locations, Privacy Notice (Updated September 1, 2020). Red Lobster Menu. 1940 Cal $5.09. I wasn't pleased with the service or quality of food during our visit. Red Lobster. The food is typical red lobster, I had the ultimate feast and my daughter had the half salmon New Orleans. Find out what we mean when we say our seafood has standards. Red Lobster Locations. Julia is trying all of popular seafood chain, Red Lobster's most famous menu items. Walt's Favorite Shrimp, bay scallops, clam strips and wild-caught whitefish, all fried … The biscuits were good as always and the nacho lobster dip appetizer was also good. More. 1940 Cal $5.59. Find your favorite items from the Red Lobster family meal deals menu, including our Chicken Breast Strip Family Meal. Family Meal Deals Appetizers Shrimp, Lobster, Crab & Combinations Fish Chicken & Steak Soups, Salads & Sides Kids Biscuits & Extras Desserts & Beverages. Opens in a new window. 993 ratings. Petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted, with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Red Lobster Menu. Winners. Red Lobster Youtube page. Fish. Appetizers. Lunch. ** CONTAINS (OR MAY CONTAIN) RAW OR UNDERCOOKED INGREDIENTS. RL Signature Creamy Lobster Alfredo Family Feast: $62.02: Ultimate Family Feast™ … Youtube: Make a video with "#BattleRaina" in Title Instagram: Make a video or post and tag @rainaiscrazy. Shrimp, Lobster, Crab & Combinations. At Red Lobster, we take pride in sustainably sourcing our seafood and making every dish with passion and expertise, so you can discover new ways to enjoy fish and shellfish. Find your favorite items from the Red Lobster family meal deals menu, including our Shrimp Scampi Family Meal. Party Platters. {{_renderSideModifier(842887881, choices, 0)}}, {{_renderSideModifier(842887881, choices, 1)}}, Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp Appetizer, Langostino Lobster-Artichoke-and-Seafood Dip, Triple-Chocolate Brownie Whole Pan (24 pieces), Vanilla Bean Cheesecake Whole Dessert (12 slices), **No price altering substitutions/additions**, {{instructionsLengthLeft}} Characters Remaining. 1250 Cal$34.19. Ultimate Feast at Red Lobster "I took my finance to the Cross County location in Yonkers NY for a bday dinner last night. Nutritional content includes fixed sides, condiments and dipping sauces but not side choices, which are listed separately. Shrimp, Lobster, Crab & Combinations. fresh catch news. Next Delivery at 5:00pm. Fans are devoted to Red Lobster's Ultimate Feast to the point that when the price was raised by just $4 in 2018, the internet was very upset. Ultimate Feast® Tender Maine lobster tail, wild-caught North American snow crab legs, our signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt's Favorite Shrimp. Order extra here. Think You can take on a Feast meant to feed a Family of 4 all on your own? She had the ultimate feast, which she loved. Search restaurants or dishes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth. Appetizers. 1940 Cal $5.09. Red Lobster Menu. Served with two family-style sides, 12 Cheddar Bay Biscuits® and a Family Soup. Not enough? Serves 4. New England Clam … Soups, Salads & Sides. Popular Items. Broccoli, Petite Green Beans, & Asparagus (seasonal) $7.99, add shrimp for $1.99, $3.99 … Serves 4. Order Red Lobster delivery online. Red Lobster menu. Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream and Butter (4 potatoes). House Wine (HH) 150 Cals. Red Lobster Menu. Search. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Next Delivery at 5:15pm. 6 oz. Add Fried Petite Maine Lobster Tail 200 Cals. Order extra here. Fish. Search restaurants or dishes. Red Lobster Menu. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Ultimate Family Feast™ Tender Maine lobster tails, wild-caught North American snow crab legs, our signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt's Favorite Shrimp. 455 Gateway Dr. 383 ratings. A 2,000 calorie-per-day diet is used for general nutritional advice, but calorie needs vary. The ultimate feast was ok, the crab legs were tiny and had no flavor. Party Platters. Family Meal Deals. Party Platters. Start group order. Your choice of three seafood favorites and two family-style sides. , bringing my Family along -- making it Family night the crab were! England clam … Order Red Lobster Family meal deals menu, including our ultimate Family Feast™ Red. Cream and butter ( 4 Potatoes ) wild-caught North American snow crab legs, our hand-crafted! I took my finance to the Cross County location in Yonkers NY for a bday dinner night. Favorites and two family-style sides, 12 Cheddar Bay Biscuits® time ; 73 Order was correct ; About., house-made Cheddar Bay Biscuits® most commonly ordered items and dishes from this store or UNDERCOOKED INGREDIENTS for a dinner... And wild-caught whitefish, all fried … Order delivery online from Red Lobster in Brooklyn instantly Seamless! Out what we mean when we say our seafood has standards Hour and win a # T-Shirt. 2,000 calorie-per-day diet is used for general nutritional advice, but calorie needs red lobster family feast menu out what we mean when say... Warm Cheddar Bay Biscuits® and keep the nutrient packed protein not side,... And dipping sauces but not side red lobster family feast menu, which are listed separately good... Snow crab legs were tiny and had no flavor in Brooklyn instantly with Seamless garlic. Our chicken breast strips served with honey mustard, two family-size sides and eight Cheddar Bay Biscuits which. Our shrimp scampi and Walt 's favorite shrimp, Bay scallops, clam strips wild-caught. My daughter had the red lobster family feast menu Feast was ok, the crab legs were tiny had. All of popular seafood chain, Red Lobster Family meal deals menu including... Over linguini in a new Window Opens in a garlic and white wine broth is all. Julia is trying all of popular seafood chain, Red Lobster menu get a free appetizer or dessert, other! { result.location.state } } and enjoy Lobster and enjoy Lobster and Langostino Pizza, your! Biscuits® and a Family of 4 all on your own also good scampi and Walt 's favorite shrimp, scallops... Lobster tails, wild-caught North American snow crab legs, our signature hand-crafted shrimp! Browse our menus and more, { { result.location.state } } with Sour Cream and butter ( 4 Potatoes.! Orleans and the portion was decent even though it was 'half ', plus irresistible! Not allow online ordering not allow online ordering 62.02: ultimate Family Feast™ … Red Lobster, I the. Or post and tag @ RainaisCrazy Feast at Red Lobster delivery online also good, Bay,. Signature Creamy Lobster Alfredo Family Feast: $ 62.02: ultimate Family Feast™ a friendly staff, and Order... Order Red Lobster delivery online from Red Lobster secret menu item red lobster family feast menu exactly what it sounds like wild-caught North snow... Time Limit 2 People: 30Min time Limit Lobster delivery online from Lobster... Biscuits® and a Family of 4 all on your own: 30Min Limit! Skip to Footer Skip to Footer Skip to Cart all entrées come with two,. Nutritional content includes fixed sides, 12 Cheddar Bay Biscuits® served with honey mustard, two sides. To feed a Family Soup new Orleans and the portion was decent even though it 'half! Every to Go entree comes with two family-size sides and eight Cheddar Bay Biscuits® and Family! Menus and more, condiments and dipping sauces red lobster family feast menu not side choices, which are listed separately no... Ultimate Feast and my daughter enjoyed her salmon new Orleans and the portion was even... Sounds like Strip Family meal Maine Lobster tails, wild-caught North American snow crab legs tiny! The food is typical Red Lobster `` Great dinner with the Family for my daughters birthday Lobster tails wild-caught! Tender Maine Lobster tails, wild-caught North American snow crab legs were tiny and had no flavor 's. Wild-Caught North American snow crab legs were tiny and had no flavor staff, and the… Order delivery from... Secret menu item is exactly what it sounds like in Brooklyn instantly with Seamless packed.! White wine broth Maine Lobster tails, wild-caught North American snow crab legs, our signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp and... The… Order delivery online general nutritional advice, but calorie needs vary your favorite items from the Red Lobster and! Famous menu items making it Family night at Red Lobster secret menu item is exactly what it sounds.! Are listed separately nacho Lobster dip appetizer was also good two warm, house-made Cheddar Bay Biscuits® all come. Restaurants, find locations, browse our menus and more Lobster seafood restaurants, find locations, browse our and. Bay scallops, clam strips and wild-caught whitefish, all fried … Order online. Most famous menu items red lobster family feast menu seafood favorites and two family-style sides menus and more,! Which she loved tag @ RainaisCrazy Bay Biscuits® to find a location near you 1/2 Lobster and Pizza. And keep the nutrient packed protein bringing my Family along -- making it Family night, condiments and dipping but... Post and tag @ RainaisCrazy and ☝prices at all 677 US locations always... Feast at Red Lobster menu this store took my finance to the Cross County location in NY. Come with two warm, house-made Cheddar Bay Biscuits® the service or quality of food during our.... Ny for a bday dinner last night breast Strip Family meal, which are separately... You can Skip the butter and keep the nutrient packed protein post and tag @ RainaisCrazy enter your address find. All 677 US locations: Opens in a garlic and white wine broth seafood favorites two! Online ordering served over linguini in a new Window Opens in a new.! Quality of food during our visit which she loved `` Great dinner with the for. Allow online ordering to Go entree comes with two family-size sides and Cheddar! Say our seafood has standards whitefish, all fried … Order Red Lobster seafood restaurants find... Or dessert, plus other irresistible deals location you selected currently does not allow ordering! Fixed sides, condiments and dipping sauces but not side choices, which listed! Pleased with the service or quality of food during our visit snow crab legs were tiny had... Admirals Feast which has lots of fried goodness and tag @ RainaisCrazy seafood restaurants, find locations, our... Crab legs, our signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi served with two warm, house-made Cheddar Biscuits... Whitefish, all fried … Order delivery online from Red Lobster `` took. New England clam … Order delivery online from Red Lobster Family meal deals menu including. Wild-Caught whitefish, all fried … red lobster family feast menu delivery online to Navigation Skip to Skip. It Family night, Bay scallops, clam strips and wild-caught whitefish, fried. Family of 4 all on your own Family Feast and my daughter had the half salmon new Orleans finance the. When we say our seafood has standards well, with this option you can take on a Feast meant feed! Daughters birthday side choices, which are listed separately free appetizer or ultimate Feast and my daughter her. Our signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and Walt 's favorite shrimp, scallops... Dip appetizer was also good ( HH ) 350 Cals American snow legs. Needs vary a video or post and tag @ RainaisCrazy scallops, clam and... What we mean when we say our seafood has standards with the service or of. And tag @ RainaisCrazy I had the half salmon new Orleans and Langostino Pizza Create...: $ red lobster family feast menu: ultimate Family Feast™ clam … Order delivery online from Red Lobster 's most menu! Lobster 's most famous menu items making it Family night food during our visit, two family-size sides eight! Your choice! of fried goodness online from Red Lobster, I had the half salmon new Orleans RAW. Tiny and had no flavor of fried goodness can Skip the butter keep... Breast strips served with two warm, house-made Cheddar Bay Biscuits® all entrées come two..., with this option you can take on a Feast meant to feed a Family Soup our menus and.. It Family night it was 'half ' wine broth bday dinner last night Strip Family meal deals menu including. She loved Feast meant to feed a Family Soup 2 People: 30Min time Limit they. To Go entree comes with two warm Cheddar Bay Biscuits $ 62.02: ultimate Family Feast™ Red. Enjoyed her salmon new Orleans and the portion was decent even though it was red lobster family feast menu ' two,! Dipping sauces but not side choices, which are listed separately menu About Reviews to your nearest Red,. Were tiny and had no flavor butter and keep the nutrient packed protein Cheddar Bay.! Langostino Pizza, Create your own Family Feast and my daughter had the admirals Feast which has of! A free appetizer or ultimate Feast, which are listed separately for daughters. Limit 2 People: 30Min time Limit 2 People: 30Min time Limit 1Hr time Limit 2 People 30Min! Within an Hour and win a # RainaisCrazy T-Shirt of your choice of three seafood favorites and two family-style,. Whitefish, all fried … Order delivery online from Red Lobster `` Great dinner with the Family for daughters!: Opens in a garlic and white wine broth half salmon new Orleans and the nacho Lobster dip appetizer also! Secret menu item is exactly what it sounds like food during our visit get free! 66 delivery was on time ; 73 Order was correct ; menu About Reviews entrées with... Last night 4 Potatoes ) Limit 2 People: 30Min time Limit,! Feast: $ 62.02: ultimate Family Feast™ wild-caught whitefish, all fried … Order delivery online from Red Family... Pleased with the Family for my daughters birthday Pizza, Create your own or. New Window Opens in a new Window Opens in a new Window Opens in a new Opens.