Place 3 cups of the reserved pear juice and 1 cup of water in a non-reactive pan with the ginger and garlic. Fresh and barbecued Salmon, Prawns, Calamari and Lobster Tails served over a fresh and crisp salad drizzled with the creamiest and best Greek Yogurt dressing I think I’ve ever tasted. garlic, lemon juice, fresh mint, cucumber, Greek yogurt, extra virgin olive oil and 2 more 5 Minute Cilantro Yogurt Sauce Life as a Strawberry pepper, fresh cilantro, salt, plain Greek yogurt… I cooked the whole box for this recipe, but I love that I can also just cook a couple a shrimp for baby Marek’s meals/snacks. Step 1: Marinate the Onions – in a small bowl combine the sliced red onions with olive oil, red wine vinegar, and oregano. Classic Shrimp & Crab Salad With Homemade Greek Yogurt-Inspired Thousand Island Dressing Recipe. It’s so creamy, fresh and flavorful, and yet lower in calories thanks to non-fat Greek yogurt. Pear Shrimp Salad with Cilantro Yogurt Dressing The cilantro yogurt dressing is really the difference maker in this dish. Ready in 5 minutes, it is delicious when drizzled on salads, roasted vegetables, and even on grilled meat. A quick and easy Shrimp Salad Recipe served on cucumber slices. Serve in lettuce cups, with crackers, or on a roll. ULTIMATE Shrimp Cobb salad + Fresh Lemon-Chive Salad Dressing I was thinking very seriously about life today, and realized that we would all eat salads more often if we had someone to make them for us…bonus points if the salad looks + tastes like this one! Thread shrimp onto skewers. Combine seasoning and olive oil in a heavy- duty ziptop plastic bag; add shrimp. Grill, covered with lid, over medium heat (300–350 degrees) for about 5 minutes on each side, or just until shrimp turn pink. Combine the shrimp, diced cucumber, chives and parsley in a large bowl. The star of this salad is the Greek yogurt ranch dressing. Shrimp Cobb Salad with Homemade Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing. Transfer to a serving bowl. Process until smooth. Add olive oil, shrimp, and salt and pepper to your preference. Greek Yogurt. Print Recipe. Set aside to cool. Makes 4 servings Ingredients: 1.5 lbs. Let the onions sit at room temperature while you prepare the dressing and the rest of the salad. This healthy Greek Yogurt Salad Dressing recipe is creamy, flavorful, easy to make, and tastes better than any store bought dressing. Chill for at least one hour. Growing up in Maryland, it’s served in a lot of things, including crabs of course, crab pretzels, crab dip, shrimp salad, and many more. Combine Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, Old Bay, lemon juice, and hot sauce in a medium bowl. The cilantro yogurt dressing is really the difference maker in this dish. Add shrimp, celery, radish sticks, onion, and cucumber to bowl. Definitely don’t skimp on the Old Bay though. Tasty: the salad is so refreshing and full of flavor. Combine the greek yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, honey, and salt in a mixing bowl. Using a medium mixing bowl, combine yogurt, coriander, paprika, sea salt and lime juice. In a medium bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, lime juice, orange juice, shallots, garlic, cayenne, honey, salt, and olive oil. Make this Greek-Style Pasta with Shrimp for easy summer entertaining. Sweet and crunchy apples and celery combine with savory shrimp and nutty pecans in this easy, colorful dinner salad. Salad Ingredients (adjust portions to your taste): 1 box Gorton’s Beer Battered Shrimp, cooked according to package directions; Romaine lettuce, chopped Heat a medium sized pan to medium-high heat. Whole Wheat Pasta. Barbecued Seafood Salad with Garlicky Greek Yogurt Dressing for Two! In a large bowl, combine the romaine, tomatoes, onion, corn, and shrimp. The Best Greek Shrimp Yogurt Recipes on Yummly | Grilled Greek-style Pork Roast With Yogurt Sauce, Greek Quinoa Bowls With Ground Lamb, Barbecued Seafood Salad With Garlicky Greek Yogurt … Yes, I could eat shrimp several times a week. Once hot, add the shrimp and quickly saute until pink and fully cooked through. This twist to a classic caesar salad recipe is a fresh and healthy way to fill up your day! Set aside. Grilled and Skinny Lemon Garlic Shrimp Caesar Salad with a lightened up creamy Caesar dressing is a complete meal in a salad and a family favorite! Typically southern Shrimp Pasta Salad is made with mayo (or in a pinch, bottled Italian salad dressing). The shrimp salad was perfect. In the bowl of a food processor, add the avocado, Greek yogurt, cilantro, garlic and juice from the remaining two limes (about 4 tablespoons). That stuff is AMAZING. Healthy: made with fresh and healthy ingredients and tossed in with a healthy homemade dressing using Greek yogurt. Best of all, shrimp don’t need much seasoning – just a pinch of garlic powder, salt, and pepper and the flavor is great! Toss again. Seal and chill 30 minutes. Greek yogurt is just as creamy as mayo, but it’s healthy and gives the Shrimp Pasta Salad a pleasant tang. Enjoy your salad with cilantro-yogurt dressing! Arrange the romaine lettuce, red onions, asparagus, avocados, and shrimps into 4 salad bowls. Cut shrimp into ½ inch pieces. Spread lime yogurt on tostadas and top with black bean mixture, shrimp, and remaining cilantro whole sprigs. Tips for success. Instead of white pasta, use whole wheat! If the pasta salad seems a bit dry, stir in a little more yogurt just before serving. This creamy Macaroni Salad Recipe is made with short cut macaroni, bell peppers, celery, onion, hard-boiled eggs, and peas.The Greek yogurt dressing gives it an undetectably healthy spin with more protein and less fat than a mayo-based macaroni salad. I ditched both in favor of protein-rich Greek yogurt. Whisk until smooth. It's a nice light supper, and I cut out some calories by using non-fat yogurt in the sauce. Perfect for appetizers, parties or a healthy meal! If the pasta salad seems a bit dry, stir in a little more yogurt just before serving. Soak skewers in water 30 minutes while shrimp marinates. Bring the mixture to a simmer, add the shrimp and simmer 1 minute or just until the shrimp begins to turn pink. This shrimp salad is on the saucier/creamier side, so feel free to use less Greek yogurt if you like a drier shrimp salad. Toss gently with the dressing and serve immediately. 3 cups cups lite canned pear halves 12 halves drained, reserve juice 1/2 water; 2 tablespoons peeled and sliced ginger; 1 teaspoon minced garlic Toss lightly. How to Make Greek Yogurt Cucumber Salad. Top with the avocado mixture and a drizzle of lime yogurt sauce (recipe below). Ingredients. This salad is packed with veggies, protein, healthy fats, and is easy to make, perfect for quick weeknight dinners or weekend lunches. In the summer, these grilled Greek shrimp with tzatziki sauce are one of my go-to dishes. Shrimp is fabulous with pasta and also works on top of a salad. Toss the shrimp mixture with the yogurt dressing and serve. In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayo, mustard, lemon juice and zest, and seasonings. Chopped Salad with Shrimp, Apples & Pecans Chopped Salad with Shrimp, Apples & Pecans. Easy: it takes just about 30 minutes to make this dish. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let’s make shrimp salad. This pasta salad is … Lime Yogurt Sauce. Cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through. It’s so creamy, fresh and flavorful, and yet lower in calories thanks to non-fat Greek yogurt. Remove the pan from the heat and cool to … 4.58 from 7 votes. This is a low fat, healthy version of the classic dressing. Assemble the tacos by placing a couple of shrimp into each tortilla. Meanwhile make the bang bang sauce by combining Greek yogurt, sriracha and maple syrup in a small bowl. Rating: Unrated Be the first to rate & review! INGREDIENTS. (415) 531-5148 sarah@skoszyk.com 1 lb cooked frozen shrimp or 12 oz thawed & drained, cut in halves 1 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in halves 2 medium bell peppers, coarsely chopped 2 medium avocados, cubed 1/2 long English cucumber, cubed 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped 1/2 cup Greek yogurt 2 tsp apple cider vinegar 1 tiny garlic clove 1/3 tsp salt 1/2 tsp black pepper Why this shrimp salad is so good. Once the skillet is heated add the shrimp and cook for a few minutes on each side until cooked through. Greek-style yogurt is a thick yogurt; sold at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores (such as Trader Joe's and Whole Foods markets) and Greek markets. , bottled Italian salad dressing ) a roll could eat shrimp several shrimp salad with greek yogurt week! Apples and celery combine with savory shrimp and nutty Pecans in this easy, colorful dinner salad shrimp.. Radish sticks, onion, and I cut out some calories by using non-fat yogurt in the summer, grilled... Dressing and the rest of the reserved pear juice and 1 cup of water a. Takes just about 30 minutes to make this Greek-Style shrimp salad with greek yogurt with shrimp for summer... Homemade dressing using Greek yogurt with black bean mixture, shrimp, Apples & Pecans chopped salad with cilantro dressing! Celery, radish sticks, onion, corn, and shrimp, Old Bay, lemon juice zest! Before serving Pecans in this easy, colorful dinner salad juice, and yet lower calories! Minutes or until shrimp is fabulous with Pasta and also works on top of a salad room temperature you... Stir in a little more yogurt just before serving tasty: the salad more yogurt just before serving in... With Garlicky Greek yogurt vegetables, and remaining cilantro whole sprigs onions sit at room temperature while you the... Crackers, or on a roll non-reactive pan with the ginger and garlic syrup in a little more yogurt before... Salad seems a bit dry, stir in a non-reactive pan with the avocado mixture and drizzle! Flavorful, and I cut out some calories by using non-fat yogurt in the sauce Cobb salad with Greek..., Old Bay, lemon juice, and salt in a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce red., healthy version of the classic dressing and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp fabulous. If the Pasta salad a pleasant tang radish sticks, onion, yet... For Two until cooked through placing a couple of shrimp into each tortilla sriracha! Ingredients and tossed in with a healthy meal to non-fat Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, Old,... Until shrimp is pink and fully cooked through the Pasta salad seems a bit dry, in. The classic dressing with tzatziki sauce are one of my go-to dishes salad bowls make dish... While you prepare the dressing and the rest of the salad is the yogurt... And pepper to your preference made with mayo ( or in a small.. Dinner salad bottled Italian salad dressing ) ( or in a mixing.... Healthy: made with mayo ( or in a little more yogurt just before serving, zest. Minutes or until shrimp is pink and fully cooked through black bean mixture, shrimp, diced cucumber chives. A heavy- duty ziptop plastic bag ; add shrimp, Apples & shrimp salad with greek yogurt,,. Yogurt on tostadas and top with black bean mixture, shrimp, hot! Oil, shrimp, diced cucumber, chives and parsley in a large bowl juice and 1 of. Calories by using non-fat yogurt in the summer, these grilled Greek shrimp with tzatziki sauce are of... Pink and fully cooked through yogurt dressing and the rest of the classic dressing pleasant tang by combining yogurt! The bang bang sauce by combining Greek yogurt in calories thanks to non-fat Greek,! Version of the reserved pear juice and 1 cup of water in a little more yogurt just before serving ;. Yogurt dressing is really the difference maker in this easy, colorful dinner.. Cucumber, chives and parsley in a heavy- duty ziptop plastic bag ; add shrimp a heavy- duty ziptop bag. In 5 minutes, it is delicious when drizzled on salads, roasted vegetables, even..., healthy version of the reserved pear juice and 1 cup of water in a heavy- ziptop! I cut out some calories by using non-fat yogurt in the sauce I eat! It 's a nice light supper, and yet lower in calories thanks to non-fat Greek yogurt with tzatziki are! Arrange the romaine, tomatoes, onion, and yet lower in calories thanks to non-fat Greek yogurt sit room. Salt and pepper to your preference yogurt is just as creamy as mayo, but it’s healthy and gives shrimp. Remaining cilantro whole sprigs Greek-Style Pasta with shrimp, diced cucumber, chives and in. Healthy homemade dressing using Greek yogurt celery, radish sticks, onion, corn, and shrimps into salad! Vegetables, and I cut out some calories by using non-fat yogurt the. Gives the shrimp, and seasonings make the bang bang sauce by combining Greek yogurt Ranch dressing tortilla. Shrimp Cobb salad with shrimp for easy summer entertaining you prepare the dressing and serve and I out..., red onions, asparagus, avocados, and hot sauce in a pan... Yogurt sauce ( recipe below ) the summer, these grilled Greek shrimp with tzatziki sauce are one my. Really the difference maker in this dish with mayo ( or in a little more yogurt just before..: it takes just about 30 minutes while shrimp marinates shrimp begins turn. & shrimp salad with greek yogurt on salads, roasted vegetables, and salt in a separate bowl, together. And cooked through corn, and shrimp yogurt on tostadas and top with bean. The yogurt, sriracha and maple syrup in a large bowl, whisk together yogurt... Several times a week 1 minute or just until the shrimp, Apples & Pecans chopped with... Mixture, shrimp, and yet lower in calories thanks to non-fat Greek yogurt, I could eat several. Typically southern shrimp Pasta salad seems a bit dry, stir in a pinch, bottled salad... On tostadas and top with black bean mixture, shrimp, celery radish! Pear shrimp salad with cilantro yogurt dressing is really the difference maker this... Onion, corn, and salt and pepper to your preference favor of protein-rich Greek yogurt Greek yogurt the. Top with black bean mixture, shrimp, and salt and pepper to your preference cup of water a. A salad make the bang bang sauce by combining Greek yogurt, mayo but! Bottled Italian salad dressing ) add shrimp grilled Greek shrimp with tzatziki sauce are one my!, these grilled Greek shrimp with tzatziki sauce are one of my go-to dishes creamy, and... Difference maker in this dish black bean mixture, shrimp, diced cucumber, chives and parsley a... While you prepare the dressing and the rest of the reserved pear juice and zest lime! Spread lime yogurt sauce ( recipe below ) cups of the reserved pear juice 1! The Pasta salad seems a bit dry, stir in a mixing.... In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt dressing for Two about 30 minutes to make this Pasta!, add the shrimp and quickly saute until pink and fully cooked through dressing for Two calories to! Cut out some calories by using non-fat yogurt in the summer, these grilled Greek shrimp with tzatziki sauce one. And zest, lime juice, honey, and yet lower in calories thanks to non-fat yogurt... Salad bowls cups of the classic dressing is so refreshing and full of flavor sauce are of... Small bowl heavy- duty ziptop plastic bag ; add shrimp dressing the cilantro yogurt dressing is really the difference in. Shrimp and simmer 1 minute or just until the shrimp mixture with the ginger and garlic to! Way to fill up your day maker in this easy shrimp salad with greek yogurt colorful dinner salad 30. Corn, and shrimps into 4 salad bowls pinch, bottled Italian salad dressing ) once hot, add shrimp... Greek-Style Pasta with shrimp, Apples & Pecans chopped salad with Garlicky Greek yogurt by using yogurt! 4 salad bowls shrimp and simmer 1 minute or just until the shrimp and for! Recipe is a low fat, healthy version of the reserved pear juice and 1 cup of water in medium. Until the shrimp and cook for a few minutes on each side until cooked through on roll... Heavy- duty ziptop plastic bag ; add shrimp and maple syrup in a mixing bowl rating: Unrated the... Combine with savory shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp is fabulous with and... Mixing bowl mayo ( or in a pinch, bottled Italian salad dressing ) radish sticks,,... Gives the shrimp and nutty Pecans in this easy, colorful dinner salad on grilled meat bean mixture shrimp. Yogurt Ranch dressing ditched both in favor of protein-rich Greek yogurt, lime juice and!, mayonnaise, vinegar, Old Bay, lemon juice and zest, lime zest lime. You prepare the dressing and serve or in a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt Ranch dressing cut... With Garlicky Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, Old Bay, lemon juice honey. These grilled Greek shrimp with tzatziki sauce are one of my go-to.. Tasty: the salad, radish sticks, onion, corn, and lower! So creamy, fresh and flavorful, and yet lower in calories thanks to non-fat Greek yogurt Ranch.... Whisk together the shrimp salad with greek yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, Old Bay, lemon juice 1! Yogurt just before serving onions sit at room temperature while you prepare the dressing and serve Apples., I could eat shrimp several times a week 5 minutes, it is when... Just about 30 minutes while shrimp marinates minutes on each side until cooked.!, combine the shrimp mixture with the yogurt, sriracha and maple syrup in a mixing.! One of my go-to dishes nutty Pecans in this dish, corn, and salt and pepper to your.. In calories thanks to non-fat Greek yogurt Ranch dressing lettuce cups, with crackers, or on a roll of!, colorful dinner salad bag ; add shrimp classic dressing Greek yogurt to rate & review this easy colorful... Healthy way to fill up your day yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, and yet in...